Bad Luck Caitlyn :pachaha:
On two different earths
tumblr_mfqy0n4OMa1qed3doo2_500_zpsnjoz61a7.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Stand right in front of wormholes that aren't yet closed with your back turned so a hand can go right through it bruh

Jay Garrick is the dumbest muthafukka in captivity..don't even ask me how I did it:youngsabo:

Caitlyn killing people cross different universes. Did he even get to sniff the p*ssy?

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Man, I have no clue anymore. Is this Jay and Zoom working together. Killa Shark should have be the 3rd ep of the season. They into deep to do this shyt to me.

Ya man the biggest question I got now is why that guy tapped Jay's name and freaked out when they said Jay was ok on Earth 1. What if somehow Jay split into 2 people from his crazy experiments to go faster? The one guy locked up and the guy that zoom just put his arm through :ohlawd: and he lost his speed cause he's not whole :patrice: At least his cells are regenerating so hopefully that can repair your heart after it got phased through like that :shaq2:

Great episode though, I'm gonna miss the fukery of Earth 2. Not sure why Wells didn't just blast Zoom while he was frozen though :stopitslime:. Also wouldn't Ronnie form Earth 1 be somewhere on Earth 2? Wasn't the theory he got sucked into Earth 2 when he split with Professor Stein....I have so many questions :wow:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Stand right in front of wormholes that aren't yet closed with your back turned so a hand can go right through it bruh

Jay Garrick is the dumbest muthafukka in captivity..don't even ask me how I did it:youngsabo:

Caitlyn killing people cross different universes. Did he even get to sniff the p*ssy?