"The Flash" Season 2 thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
No one show should have all THAT POWER:ohlawd:

...the way Flash:boss: threw Arrow:old: into early Larry Holmes Garden notice, tho:pachaha:

On some Esco/Lord Camel or Curry/CP3 dismantling Wave:heh:

I must say watching the Arrow panel from comic con they seemed to be putting an emphasis on bringing back some humor and applying some of the wit to Oliver that he had in the comics in season 4. Hopefully that may take it back into an interesting direction (I never thought the total serious tone worked for Arrow, hes always seemed almost like a Marvel guy in the comics at times). Although when CW shows try to go funny in later seasons after being serious they get a bit cheesey (but the fandom eats it up cause it means they get to make all their little gifs on tumblr)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I have been watching season 1 on tv and :whew: glad I am catching up. I don't got the names down yet but the guy that caused the accident :hmm: don't trust him right now. Anyone able to tell me his story from the comics? Wondering if he is reverse flash(as I said still working on season 1)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have been watching season 1 on tv and :whew: glad I am catching up. I don't got the names down yet but the guy that caused the accident :hmm: don't trust him right now. Anyone able to tell me his story from the comics? Wondering if he is reverse flash(as I said still working on season 1)

Breh...stay away from spoilers and just keep watching. Trust me, you'll find out what his deal is eventually. To be honest I would probably stay away from this thread until you finish the season.

Daps
Damn this nikka Barry gettin all sorts of bad hoes

First Iris, then Linda, now this new bytch...

tumblr_m5jgycySwS1qgz2ero3_250.gif

Shantel%20VanSanten%20-%20One%20Tree%20Hill.gif

vLKP8.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
why is barry's ( at least i'm assuming it's him) streak blue?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
why is barry's ( at least i'm assuming it's him) streak blue?
It could be Eddie Thawne aka Cobalt Blue. Just looked at his bio and he has a mystic blue flame that lets him steal anything he wants. In the comics he stole Barry's superspeed.

I just don't know how they are going to bring Eddie back and have it make sense if it's him.