Flint, Michigan
10440869_10152833452036923_1336783162614886747_n.png

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Full panel minus clips that are already posted

Again, I dont wanna be too critical of these CW/DC shows but I feel like they really shoot their load way early bringing in Jay and Wally already (Although if that means Malese comes back as Linda I'm for it). Gonna be a pretty crowded cast going forward which tends to hurt these shows as characters, ships and actors compete for screen time and useful screentime at that (ie no shytty character development)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

Full panel minus clips that are already posted

Again, I dont wanna be too critical of these CW/DC shows but I feel like they really shoot their load way early bringing in Jay and Wally already (Although if that means Malese comes back as Linda I'm for it). Gonna be a pretty crowded cast going forward which tends to hurt these shows as characters, ships and actors compete for screen time and useful screentime at that (ie no shytty character development)

Yeah, I feel that way too. I think it's a case of strike while the iron is hot so I see why they would want to keep the ball rolling. It's a pretty hard to slow things down when Season 1 was great beyond all expectations so they have to up themselves even more for season 2. I think it's a great thing that they're not holding back anything but like I mentioned in a post here, I just don't want the story line to get too jumbled. Also, the Legends of Tomorrow will play a HUGE role for The Arrow and Flash series this season. I'm wondering how many seasons and episodes will the Legends of Tomorrow series will be.

What they're doing now is quite risky, which makes it all the more intriguing as they're making sure that the fans are getting what they ask for.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jay Garrick? Wally West? Zoom? Earth 2? All in the same season?!

I'm hyped. :wow:
Flash:boss: coming back :cape: to Snoop Dogg the Building, again:wow:

...DC Universe, thanks for providing that PIFF for the small-screen:blessed:

Does the Blue Streak means Barry's speedin on a hundred, thousand, trillion: 2.0:ohhh:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wonder who Zoom will be? Future Evil Eddie? Eobard Thawne from a different point in the timeline? Or will they be casting Hunter Zolomon on the show?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Flash:boss: coming back :cape: to Snoop Dogg the Building, again:wow:

...DC Universe, thanks for providing that PIFF for the small-screen:blessed:

Does the Blue Streak means Barry's speedin on a hundred, thousand, trillion: 2.0:ohhh:

I've been keeping up with The Flash comics as of late and recently there was the Future Flash who had a blue suit and blue streak as well although it's not going that direction.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Wonder who Zoom will be? Future Evil Eddie? Eobard Thawne from a different point in the timeline? Or will they be casting Hunter Zolomon on the show?

A mind fcuk already, lol. I want to say Hunter Zolomon as they've already explored the Eobard Thawne angle so I see them breaking away from that a bit. Also, it would be kick ass to see Hunter Zolomon and Eobard Thawne working against the Flash! :ohlawd:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yeah, I'm pretty interested to know that myself....my guess is either Eddie or the Zoom from the comics (Hunter Zolomon) who would be a new character that was inspired by Reverse Flash.

That said, Tom Cavanaugh already confirmed that he'll be returning in Season 2 (as well as the guy who played Thawne's original body), so I don't think we've seen the last of Eobard Thawne. Which is good because there are some loose ends...for example we never found out what exactly future Barry did to make Thawne hate him so much.

But I haven't been this hyped for a show in a while.

Jay Garrick :wow:
Wally West :wow:
Zoom :wow:
Earth-2 :wow:
Killer Frost :wow:
Vibe :wow: