"The Flash" Season 2 thread

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, you misread my theory.

I don't think Zoom is actually Jay Garrick, just that he's impersonating him the same way Thawne impersonated Earth-1 Wells.

So Wells wouldn't know that Jay Garrick is actually Zoom in disguise because he looks the same as Jay Garrick did. In other words, Zoom did the same thing to Jay Garrick that Eobard Thawne did to Harrison Wells.
Interesting theory. But that would be a let down for me as I don't think the actor playing Garrick could pull it off.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
where did you read this?
I don't believe this because all of the actors and actresses are making more than they did in the earlier seasons
It was someone in this thread, they said something along the lines that since the CW isn't a massive network they have to make budget cuts for shows after every season.

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Can't wait The Flash has been amazing, old boy in the mask tapping in morse "Zoom is coming" was a dope touch. I think that may be Barry's pops.

I'm with the
Zoom is Wally West
theory right now

Think he's jealous of Barry?​

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Wasn't me :yeshrug:

tumblr_nh95gpGYAc1qivigxo1_500.jpg

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Think he's jealous of Barry?​

Would make sense, has the life that he wanted/should have had or simply could just be his earth 2 form. We're yet to see him and Wally is also part of the speed force, although he is the flash in his own right rather than zoom.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
They can always do away with any of the theories you brehs coming up with by just pulling characters from Earth 3 thru Earth (pick a number):mjlol::ohhh:

This is what makes me afraid about this show if they go that route with all these alternate timelines and shyt:martin:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Being that this is the CW, you have to keep in mind that they cut the budget on a show after its 1st season. So unless they make an exception for the flash, I'm a little concerned.:francis:

Why do they do this?

I guess to be as cheap as possible. You have to remember that the CW isn't a major network and that's why shows can last so long on the CW but wouldn't last maybe 2 seasons on a major network.

It's like that with most of their shows as well. I'll try to find the link, but I definitely remember the lead star of arrow Stephen Amell saying himself how they had less to work with after the 1st season.
Might as well be. They try their best to cover it up, but if you pay attention it's clear as hell. Different cities but every hotel look the damn same:mjlol: It's only 4 people that get top priority - Sam, Dean, Castiel and Crowley. Everybody else :camby:gotta keep that budget low.

Even with The Vampire Diaries. Last season was pretty rough. Even though they didn't kill off a lot of characters, in order to keep that budget tight, a lot of characters didn't show up for sometimes 2 or 3 episodes and using one or two locations for the majority of the episode.

This was the conversation i was talking about. Maybe he's wrong, maybe he's right.