"The Flash" Season 2 thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Episode def lived up to expectations :blessed:
Jay garrick's hat might replace :flabbynsick: flat top. Did one move and ended up on IR :heh:
What the hell does kaitlin sees in that guy. He comes across as an insecure smug p*ssy :scust:

Vibe 2 thought he was god:mjlol:
Untill Zoom came in like :ufdup: what did i tell u to do when u catch a speedster
Joe 2 sang some struggle notes and caught a hot one. That was the end of his chapter:to:
Mamma allen is still alive and barry got to hear her voice one last time :to:
His real pops still no where to be found:martin:
More earth 2 fukkery next week:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Episode was lit. :wow:

If you didn't like this episode then you just don't like the show. That said, Zoom is just :demonic: and I have no idea how Harry/Earth-2 Iris and Barry/Cisco could POSSIBLY stop him even if they find his base. My only guess is that maybe Zoom really is Earth-2 Henry and seeing Earth-2 Barry there will cause him to hesitate....but then again, he had no trouble kicking Barry's ass on Earth-1 so I dunno. Either that or they catch him off guard with some kinda weapon made from Turtle's dna.

hesitate what?
Zoom already knew who the flash is breh, im just hoping flash writers dont f this up like the arrow writers did with slade wilson and zoom is "defeated" by just throwing him in some breach and quickly closing it, or forming some way to take away his power.

zoom da gawd

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Episode def lived up to expectations :blessed:
Jay garrick's hat might replace :flabbynsick: flat top. Did one move and ended up on IR :heh:
What the hell does kaitlin sees in that guy. He comes across as an insecure smug p*ssy :scust:

Vibe 2 thought he was god:mjlol:
Untill Zoom came in like :ufdup: what did i tell u to do when u catch a speedster
Joe 2 sang some struggle notes and caught a hot one. That was the end of his chapter:to:
Mamma allen is still alive and barry got to hear her voice one last time :to:
His real pops still no where to be found:martin:
More earth 2 fukkery next week:blessed:

earth 2>>>>>>>>>earth 1

joe is dead, cisco is dead, barthomelwer is locked away somewhere

should have just brought the whole gang and let them live a new life

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
hesitate what?
Zoom already knew who the flash is breh, im just hoping flash writers dont f this up like the arrow writers did with slade wilson and zoom is "defeated" by just throwing him in some breach and quickly closing it, or forming some way to take away his power.

zoom da gawd

What I meant is that maybe Earth-2 Barry (if that's his son) being there might cause him to hesitate or something and give Team Flash a chance to shoot him.

Otherwise...what the fukk are Harry/Cisco/Dopplegangers going to do to Zoom? I honestly think the most they can do is temporarily distract Zoom and then escape back to Earth-1.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Was that supergirl from the new supergirl series in that speed force sequence :ohhh:

2479220-1578648373-gw-cl.gif