"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how they could explain that some guy named "Superman" has been known for years, yet nobody ever heard of a MetaHuman until STAR labs accidentally created them. I just can't imagine 1st season Arrow sharing the same world with Superman.

The closest I can think of is that there's another Barry Allen played by Grant Gustin with a different backstory who exists in the supergirl universe.
Superman is an alien.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know that but the season started the folks behind the Flash show gave interviews basically saying they considered Patty to be just like Felicity. They upped the "quirky hot chick" quotient a bit too much with her.
The Patty from the comics is an actual hard-nosed, smart detective not the comically neurotic nerd girl the TV show created.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I know that but the season started the folks behind the Flash show gave interviews basically saying they considered Patty to be just like Felicity. They upped the "quirky hot chick" quotient a bit too much with her.
The Patty from the comics is an actual hard-nosed, smart detective not the comically neurotic nerd girl the TV show created.

I would have LOVED her if she were this*. It was crazy. After a few episodes, she didn't even have scenes with Joe anymore. :ehh:

Ya'll I'm still in shock when it comes to her. She had all this screen time, backstory and relationships with two of the most important people on the show (Barry and Joe) but looking back at her time on the show, her presence didn't mean jack shyt. Kudos to the writers, that takes talent. :upsetfavre:

*although in the comics, I think she was CSI like Barry but definitely not that overly quirky garbage we saw on our screens.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
In for tonight's episode
3830733-0973882509-wolvi.gif