"The Flash" Season 2 thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Eh, then what is zoom doing right now? Chilling?

Probably the same thing he was doing before the portal opened. :yeshrug:

I'm sure there are plenty of people on Earth-2 for Zoom to pass his time terrorizing until Barry gets fast enough that it's worth stealing his speed .

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Nope. It doesn't even make sense other that Movies & TV shows taking place in the same multiverse, but on different earths.

That's where I assume they're going. "Supergirl", "Gotham", and the "Man of Steel" Universe movies take place in different universes from the Flash/Arrow/Legends TV universe, but Barry can reach them and Cisco and see them.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Anyone hear about DC eventually wants to crossover their movies and tv shows?

Nope. It doesn't even make sense other that Movies & TV shows taking place in the same multiverse, but on different earths.

That's where I assume they're going. "Supergirl", "Gotham", and the "Man of Steel" Universe movies take place in different universes from the Flash/Arrow/Legends TV universe, but Barry can reach them and Cisco and see them.

"Supergirl" is part of the Flash/Arrow/Legends TV universe.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Not sure how they could explain that some guy named "Superman" has been known for years, yet nobody ever heard of a MetaHuman until STAR labs accidentally created them. I just can't imagine 1st season Arrow sharing the same world with Superman.

The closest I can think of is that there's another Barry Allen played by Grant Gustin with a different backstory who exists in the supergirl universe.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Not sure how they could explain that some guy named "Superman" has been known for years, yet nobody ever heard of a MetaHuman until STAR labs accidentally created them. I just can't imagine 1st season Arrow sharing the same world with Superman.

The closest I can think of is that there's another Barry Allen played by Grant Gustin with a different backstory who exists in the supergirl universe.

You sure?

Greg Beralnti & the other producers have confirmed it multiple times in the past

In fact, CBS now has a new Network President that is more open to doing crossovers with the other Berlanti-produced DC shows on The CW than other the previous CBS president was.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Greg Beralnti & the other producers have confirmed it multiple times in the past

In fact, CBS now has a new Network President that is more open to doing crossovers with the other Berlanti-produced DC shows on The CW than other the previous CBS president was.

Same "universe" meaning the same Multiverse, or same "Earth-#" ?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Same "universe" meaning the same Multiverse, or same "Earth-#" ?

Same Earth.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with Patty is that the show tried too hard to make her into Felicity 2.0.
If they had just created a character that wasn't intentionally created with the objective of making her into a "breakout character" then she wouldn't have seemed so forced and out of place on the show.

Patty Spivot is a comic book character.

Patty Spivot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia