"The Flash" Season 2 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
pretty soon it'll be "what's a condom" :troll:

Good episode, felt like it there were a lot of easter eggs too. I noticed that the news helicopter barry ran on for "news 52". There was another that slipping my mind.

Jay could have a lot of fun with that on some "You know Kaitlyn on Earth 2, its customary for the women to .......:youngsabo:

I'm glad how Cisco pointed out how awkward their flirting has been. Kaitlyn still looks young, but Jay looks like he's in his mid 30s :ld:. Shouldn't he be better at it :heh:. It's almost like the writers didn't have a lot of interesting stuff for them to do, so they just paired them together.

Iris breaking down to Barry about the secret she was keeping in the beginning was good :to:. Those two are family/best friends.

It was cool seeing the old enemies come back. Captain Cold knows how to deliver his lines so well, Trickster was perfect for a Christmas episode, and I always like seeing former Spartacus cast-mates on TV.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Jay could have a lot of fun with that on some "You know Kaitlyn on Earth 2, its customary for the women to .......:youngsabo:

I'm glad how Cisco pointed out how awkward their flirting has been. Kaitlyn still looks young, but Jay looks like he's in his mid 30s :ld:. Shouldn't he be better at it :heh:. It's almost like the writers didn't have a lot of interesting stuff for them to do, so they just paired them together.

Iris breaking down to Barry about the secret she was keeping in the beginning was good :to:. Those two are family/best friends.

It was cool seeing the old enemies come back. Captain Cold knows how to deliver his lines so well, Trickster was perfect for a Christmas episode, and I always like seeing former Spartacus cast-mates on TV.

I was just talkin bout this with my boy the other day, I'm like "This nikka looks like he could be her dad :russ: