"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So Hawkgirl Ciara Renee is white brehs. But auditions for black roles. And to think I defended her when people went in on her horse teeth. :martin:
tumblr_inline_nypo15LCGp1qzmjfp_540.png
Welp. I guess if I ever were to smash I'd be doing it with this face :mjpls: 70% of the time.

:skip:

But yea I didnt know she was saying shyt like that :martin:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the episode suffered some from being too busy and having too much going on. Obviously with a lot of characters that is something to contend with, but I felt they could have maybe left out the plot with Harrison 2 getting shot and the super drug.

You know Patti is Joe's partner the way she shoots with the quickness :skip:

Malcolm bringing the whole League of Shadows just to drop some info on Vandal Savage :heh:

I thought Vandal Savage was cool for the most part, I hope in LOT they get into his intellect more. I vaguely remember from the animated movie was how much smarter he was than everyone by being immortal.

Besides teaching Barry the lightning throw, Jay has been pretty unhelpful :francis:. What exactly is he doing in Central City, just hiding out from Zoom and acting bytchmade? Earth 2 Wells might be a dikk, but at least he's trying to come up with solutions.

I knew about the reincarnation with Hawkman/Hawkgirl, but didn't know Savage was 272-0 against them :mjlol:.