"The Flash" Season 2 thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah justice league vandal savage was dole, even going justice when he was on that panel forgot what it was called.

I thought the episode suffered some from being too busy and having too much going on. Obviously with a lot of characters that is something to contend with, but I felt they could have maybe left out the plot with Harrison 2 getting shot and the super drug.

You know Patti is Joe's partner the way she shoots with the quickness :skip:

Malcolm bringing the whole League of Shadows just to drop some info on Vandal Savage :heh:

I thought Vandal Savage was cool for the most part, I hope in LOT they get into his intellect more. I vaguely remember from the animated movie was how much smarter he was than everyone by being immortal.

Besides teaching Barry the lightning throw, Jay has been pretty unhelpful :francis:. What exactly is he doing in Central City, just hiding out from Zoom and acting bytchmade? Earth 2 Wells might be a dikk, but at least he's trying to come up with solutions.

I knew about the reincarnation with Hawkman/Hawkgirl, but didn't know Savage was 272-0 against them :mjlol:.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Chick is ugly and her face looks like a Maria Shriver skeletor

So Hawkgirl Ciara Renee is white brehs. But auditions for black roles. And to think I defended her when people went in on her horse teeth. :martin:
tumblr_inline_nypo15LCGp1qzmjfp_540.png

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I thought the episode suffered some from being too busy and having too much going on. Obviously with a lot of characters that is something to contend with, but I felt they could have maybe left out the plot with Harrison 2 getting shot and the super drug.

You know Patti is Joe's partner the way she shoots with the quickness :skip:

Malcolm bringing the whole League of Shadows just to drop some info on Vandal Savage :heh:

I thought Vandal Savage was cool for the most part, I hope in LOT they get into his intellect more. I vaguely remember from the animated movie was how much smarter he was than everyone by being immortal.

Besides teaching Barry the lightning throw, Jay has been pretty unhelpful :francis:. What exactly is he doing in Central City, just hiding out from Zoom and acting bytchmade? Earth 2 Wells might be a dikk, but at least he's trying to come up with solutions.

I knew about the reincarnation with Hawkman/Hawkgirl, but didn't know Savage was 272-0 against them :mjlol:.
Barry dropped a easter egg, Jay didn't get his powers taken away him by Zoom, being scared is preventing him from using his powers.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked this ep well enough but there was just a little bit too much that the show tried to cram into 60 minutes. Maybe we could have skipped the Wells/Jay/Patty stuff and only focused on the Vandal Savage/Hawks story.

I do like this version of Vandal Savage and feel that the casting was pretty good. The guy playing Hawkman I am not so high on. Dude is short as fukk which completely ruins it for me. Hawkman should be a big dude.

One scene of Iris was kinda shytty.

Patty as a character sucks and this ep just made it even more obvious.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
To be real, I didn't care too much for this episode. Too much going on, the wack cgi and a couple other things that bothered me.
I get that they're setting up LOT but I think Flash and Arrow suffered from it. Hopefully Arrow's episode is better.

Definitely preferred last years crossover more:manny:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I liked this ep well enough but there was just a little bit too much that the show tried to cram into 60 minutes. Maybe we could have skipped the Wells/Jay/Patty stuff and only focused on the Vandal Savage/Hawks story.

I do like this version of Vandal Savage and feel that the casting was pretty good. The guy playing Hawkman I am not so high on. Dude is short as fukk which completely ruins it for me. Hawkman should be a big dude.

One scene of Iris was kinda shytty.

Patty as a character sucks and this ep just made it even more obvious.
I barely even knew Iris was in the episode i don't even remember her even being there at all