"The Flash" Season 2 thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I loved the crossover, reminded me of what can make arrow great, stop concentrating on stupid flashbacks, stupid emo side stories like diggle and laurel and speedys thirst just straight action with some comic relief.

Vandal savage the gawd, reminded me of those old justice league TV shows when he was a bawse

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how does star labs work? is can't just be an open door that leads right to their office. this stuff has even transferred over to arrows cave, where nikkas have snuck in twice this episode.

the writing is getting wonky.

*after patty shoots wells for acting black*

caitlin: call joe

*joe arrives*

joe: patty, leave

caitlin: only jay garrick can help. call jay

wtf bytch :dead:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't watch Arrow brehs

Edit: so I'm not a complete dikk, that was Malcolm Merlyn aka the new Ra's Al Ghul and Ollie's ex-gf and son
Nah Season 1 and 2 was fire. Ollie was straight snapping necks not giving a fukk. It was grimey as hell. Season 3 is where things started to fall off a cliff.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah Season 1 and 2 was fire. Ollie was straight snapping necks not giving a fukk. It was grimey as hell. Season 3 is where things started to fall off a cliff.

When ollie was killing and they had that raid type fights. And anyone could get merked

Nos its flabby

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Hawkgirl Ciara Renee is white brehs. But auditions for black roles. And to think I defended her when people went in on her horse teeth. :martin:
tumblr_inline_nypo15LCGp1qzmjfp_540.png