6405dg.jpg

:mjlol:

2ngaoeq.jpg

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I just had a thought... Based on the preview we see the white emblem flash vanish.... What if Eobard found a way to exist outside of time and his plan is to detroy the "52" Barry Allens on some The One (with Jet Li) type shyt.

Thawne existing outside of time would also coincide with why he is a time master (as seen in the LOT trailer)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I just had a thought... Based on the preview we see the white emblem flash vanish.... What if Eobard found a way to exist outside of time and his plan is to detroy the "52" Barry Allens on some The One (with Jet Li) type shyt.

Thawne existing outside of time would also coincide with why he is a time master (as seen in the LOT trailer)

I just read an article this morning speculating about this:
http://comicbook.com/2015/05/15/will-the-flash-introduce-jay-garrick-and-earth-2-/

Since the Crisis hasn't happened yet on The Flash, it's likely safe to assume that this indicates that Wells is traveling through the multiverse. It's easy to speculate that his smile means that he's killed Garrick and is making his way around the multiverse taking out other speedsters

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Multiple universes coming in season 2 brehs :banderas:

And I'm assuming that season 1's timeline is Earth 3 or Earth Prime or Earth Zero or whatever they wanna call it.

It explains how we get Killer Frost in season 1 without any buildup.. Barry done F'ed up and it probably explains why Rip Hunter shows up..

Barry woke up Vandal Savage like Wolverine did to Apocalyspe

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can't believe there's only one episode left. :to:

Having this to look forward to (almost) every week has actually helped me get through some shytty days/weeks. The wait until Season 2 is gonna be hell.