"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
What if they kinda did a fusion of Wally West's character with Bart Allen's and made dude from the future or an alternate universe? Be a bit of a stretch but I can see them doing something similar with the way CW is changing up some of these characters.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Flash Extended trailer....:wow::whew::ohlawd:

That Venom that Wells spit out to Barry:

Barry: Why did you kill my mother

Wells: Because I hate you!:demonic:

Man, this last episode is going to be pure fcukery at it's finest!

:whoo:

CW and DC bringing that fire. This will be the GOAT first season of a show if they pull this off next week

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It's happening, guys. The finale is finally here. THIS TUESDAY. It was a long, emotional season and it's all about to come to an end. Well, there will be some closure at least. It is the season finale of The Flash after all.. it can't be ALL sunshine and smiles. You'll just have to come back for season 2.

Check out the trailer if you please. I do suppose it could be considered SOMEWHAT spoilery. As usual though, it does not reallyyyyyy give away any of the big reveals...

AGAIN, I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for tuning in to our show all season and making it the hit that it has become. Every time I stop and think about the fact that I get to play The Flash and Barry Allen and there are people out there that love our show... I can't even fully explain it to be honest. It almost feels like I'm watching it happen to someone else at times. I will always feel grateful for getting to do what I love to do and now I have all of you to thank for helping me get to do that, AND on what I think is a ground breaking show led by geniuses Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg & Geoff Johns. I really believe they are the perfect people to be bringing this iconic character to life. They love this character & they're incredibly passionate about getting him right. They're also pretty okay guys and I love working with them. I feel incredibly lucky.

I also feel very lucky to get to work with the cast & crew every single day on this show. We have spent some lonnnggggg days & nights together and we all know how challenging it was to make every single one of the 23 episodes we made this season. I have so much respect for every person I got to work with on this first season. It was no joke.

I especially love our cast. Jesse, Tom, Candice, Danielle, Los & Pretty Ricky. The "we moved to Canada to make this tv show" group. I love you all. You inspire me every day and getting to work with you is a dream. Our show doesn't accidentally rock. It's because you all bust your butts because you want to and it's fun. I can't wait to start season 2 with you.

I can't not mention awesome cast members John Wesley Shipp, Patrick Sabongui, Robbie Amell, Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, Brandon Routh, Paul Blackthorne, Katie Cassidy, Wentworth Miller, Dom Purcell, Victor Garber, Liam McIntyre, Malese Jow, Clancy Brown, Michelle Harrison, Logan Williams, Greg Finley, Chad Rook, Nicholas Gonzalez, Andy Mientus, Emily Kinney, Paul Anthony, Anthony Carrigan, Dani Nicolet, Britne Oldford, Micah Parker, Devon Graye, Chase Masterson, Doug Jones, Peyton List, Kelly Frye, Roger Howarth, Michael Smith, Matt Letscher, Michael Reventar, Amanda Pays, Isabella Hofmann, Jeremy Schuetze, Robert Knepper, Vito D'Ambrosio, Al Sapienza, David Ramsey, William Sadler & Mark Hamill. I realize that's a long list of people, but for me being relatively "new" to the business and having never been a regular a show before, getting to work with all of those actors and watching them help bring our show to life always made it feel like that much more of an authentic world to me. Those are some heavy hitters and bad ass actors on that list. SO i guesses I should also thank David Rapaport for bringing all of them to us and for jump starting this opportunity for me as well.

OKAY.

I apologize for the ramble.

Thank you for putting up with it if you made it through all of my poor grammar and absurd train of thought.

Point is...thank you & watch the season finale please.

- Grant Gustin

:mjcry:

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Iris is nothing but a tease and I sure hope Barry moves on and gives her the :camby: next season.

She spent all of last episode begging that simp bucket, Eddie, to marry her even though he gave up on their relationship because of some suspect newspaper from the future. And yet, just the episode before, she was busy giving Barry false hope. She doesn't want to be in a relationship with Barry but at the same time, she doesn't want him to stop pining for her either. :comeon: If that isn't the definition of a tease, I don't know what is.

The writers are doing a number on her character and I can't believe people aren't catching up to this. They are making her more unlikeable by the day. :aicmon:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I watched the extended trailer again and I saw that the present Barry will definitely run into the future Barry in the past as you see the future Barry has a white symbol on his chest area while the present Barry has the red symbol on his chest. In the trailer, you see the future Barry using his blur speed so that either his present self or his mom won't be able to see him as the present Barry being there already caused a disturbance in the timeline.

My guess is that the future and present Barry team up to take down the Future Reverse Flash which causes him to disappear in the present, which thus sends him back to his current time line, or I assume. The real interesting issue here is that we know that Barry will save his mom but what will be the consequences of that? It's obvious that the Flashpoint Paradox is coming but I kind of want them to deviate from that version. What I'm saying is that I want an entirely different Flashpoint Paradox. Something that no one is aware of. I think that would be very interesting as we would be literally wondering what has changed in the Flash/Arrow universe.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Maybe Ollie stepped in for the team up while he was stateside to "assassinate Nyssa?" :ld:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Word to Stu:rip:, this whole PIFF sequence made me say BOO-YAH:krs:

especially when Reverse Flash came out of Eobard Wells ring:banderas:

Flash:boss: needs to sweep the SFX Award show too:lawd:
That scene was:wow:
I thought the arrow had the best entrance, especially when they played a bit of his theme song when he dropped in:whew:

I hope this isnt the past we see of wells though. I want to see him taken down by tye flash with no help

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That scene was:wow:
I thought the arrow had the best entrance, especially when they played a bit of his theme song when he dropped in:whew:

I hope this isnt the past we see of wells though. I want to see him taken down by tye flash with no help

shyt reminded me of video games where you fight the final boss solo but then your homies show up out of nowhere

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
She said Wally, are they saying in the future she married wally west and not barry:ohhh:

no it doesn't make sense...Wally West is "Kid Flash"...Wally West is black or atleast half black...Iris' last name is West..put it together fam...he's obviously gonna be a part of or come from her family....he's a family member..

thats not anywhere close to what she said... She said people want to see her history and family history... he mother, wally, etc.... Basically how is wally related to her bloodline