"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barry and company need to ask Gideon who the f u c k is paying the bills, keeping the damn lights on. That's what the hell I want to know. And CW ain't slick. Yeah you showed us how the prisoners are eating but you ain't show us the location of their facilities. All them Sprites from Big Belly Burger gotta go somewhere and you know cats' guts is bubbling after a few weeks of that flowing through their system.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
wells with the ring ether once again last night :ahh: dude tossed it in the bushes the ep before, picked it up and then tossed it in the bushes again :wow::russyheh: that fuk boy soul gonna be completely gone in no time :mjlol:....could yall imagine if he did it again nxt ep :krs:....but as for the rest of the ep it was pretty solid, grodd was just weird to me tho but i always felt thats how it would be if i ever saw him on screen...LOL and them actually thinking that punch was gonna work against him tho :russ: thats like running full speed into a dump truck :mjlol:....iris was still kind of annoying too but my gawd that bish was looking extra bad this ep for some reason :noah: if i was barry i'd be breezing by slapping that ass all day :sweetlawd::lolbron:

Yoooooo if Wells toss that ring in the bushes again next week I'm gonna be :mjlol::mjcry::deadmanny:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
[
Yoooooo if Wells toss that ring in the bushes again next week I'm gonna be :mjlol::mjcry::deadmanny:
I dont know whats going to happen at the end of the season. But we gotta get the producers a link to this thread just so they think about throwing the ring to the bushes nest season:lolbron:
At some point eddie is going to be like, why do u keep throwing the ring away:damn:
Wells; cuz its fun bytch boy :umad:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
CEBEFu-W8AIN9F_.jpg:large

tumblr_nnwmbmTMjS1u49wwto8_400.jpg

@ModernFonzie
@satam55

69a4a437_joakim-noah-e1306209579112.jpeg

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
[

I dont know whats going to happen at the end of the season. But we gotta get the producers a link to this thread just so they think about throwing the ring to the bushes nest season:lolbron:
At some point eddie is going to be like, why do u keep throwing the ring away:damn:
Wells; cuz its fun bytch boy :umad:

If Wells ever regains the ability to time travel, he can keep going back and finding different ways of getting rid of the ring in Eddie's face. Throw it off a building, throw it down the sewer, throw it in a fire....

Like a Groundhog day of humiliation.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
If Wells ever regains the ability to time travel, he can keep going back and finding different ways of getting rid of the ring in Eddie's face. Throw it off a building, throw it down the sewer, throw it in a fire....

Like a Groundhog day of humiliation.
Wells should make a video fo him through the ring away, upload it to his computer, put it on a 10 hour loop, and then put the computer in front of Eddie so that's the only thing he can watch.