Queens,NY
fS7YjjU.gif

mP9Lpr.gif

:mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh lol. Gorgeous woman but no ass to speak of. Stop letting them high heels fool you
Doesn't even look like a PAWG with the heels. Just because someone wears something tight fitting and you see whatever curves they have it does not mean they have an ass lol. She's good looking though in a girl next door kind of way :manny:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Doesn't even look like a PAWG with the heels. Just because someone wears something tight fitting and you see whatever curves they have it does mean they have an ass lol. She's good looking though in a girl next door kind of way :manny:

I swear we gotta educate some cats on here. I want to know how they evaluate some chicks in real life

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Nah breh lol. Gorgeous woman but no ass to speak of. Stop letting them high heels fool you

Doesn't even look like a PAWG with the heels. Just because someone wears something tight fitting and you see whatever curves they have it does mean they have an ass lol. She's good looking though in a girl next door kind of way :manny:

I swear we gotta educate some cats on here. I want to know how they evaluate some chicks in real life

zSY3Ry0.jpg

j529vBn.jpg

@Emperor_ReinScarf @stomachlines