WZQxuiB.gif

Funny-celebrity-pictures-dat-mermaid-ass.gif

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:pachaha:
episode was great, but iris really needs to get out with the additude. when she said " you guys rescue people everyday, and you can't resuce eddie or my dad" it made me say "goddamn girl, it's not that easy"[/B]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
wells with the ring ether once again last night :ahh: dude tossed it in the bushes the ep before, picked it up and then tossed it in the bushes again :wow::russyheh: that fuk boy soul gonna be completely gone in no time :mjlol:....could yall imagine if he did it again nxt ep :krs:....but as for the rest of the ep it was pretty solid, grodd was just weird to me tho but i always felt thats how it would be if i ever saw him on screen...LOL at them actually thinking that punch was gonna work against him tho :russ: thats like running full speed into a dump truck :mjlol:....iris was still kind of annoying too but my gawd that bish was looking extra bad this ep for some reason :noah: if i was barry i'd be breezing by slapping that ass all day :sweetlawd::lolbron:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now, Star Labs door policy is like ArrowCave:francis: Word to O-Dawg:patrice: Iris 'Acting like a LiL bytch right now':what: Took Caitlin's Chill Mode:sas1: to take her back down a notch:ld: Barry did that:yeshrug:, so hopefully she wouldn't have to go thru that:huhldup: Anyway, Cisco's movie references:banderas: Dig-L PAWG and ARGUS shoutout; Continuity:youngsabo: Harsh Realities of Grodd:damn:, put Joe in uncompromising position:merchant: A Banana:laff: CW using Coded Objects:mjpls: :Lowkey, Flash got That Work:manny: But, Meta-Gorilla:pachaha: came and went like a G-Unit record:flabbynsick: At him scaling the building, tho:ohhh: Eobard Wells:yayo: swag on a hundred, thousand, trillion:jawalrus: Told Punk Eddie being a PIG:scust: was beneath the family lineage:krs: Showed him his girl's future last name:umad:, and threw his engagement ring in the bushes:heh:; to make his Soul Burn Slow in Present Day:damn: That upcoming Triple-Tag Team:whew: You just know the final eps gonna be :mj::dj2: Stadium Status:blessed:

Last edited: