:ohlawd:

When you wish upon a star indeed

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Finally watched the ep
Ill get the bad out the way. I wasnt feeling how they did capt cold. I dont know his character from the comics, but he came across as super cheesy. Plus why after he got the gun did he start walking around like he was bullet proof. Both his former goons and that security guard had the jump on him, and they both ran away :dahell:

But my damm felicity came through and crushed them central city buildings :damn::whoo::noah:
She could fit with the arrow and the flash team no problem.
This was the first episode where some of the special effects didnt look movie quality, outside of that train scene :whew::ooh: That shyt was better shot than some summer time blockbusters.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
sacrifices must be made
IMG_3163_new.jpg
I can still tell there is shape with it. Wont have to worry about her blowing up as big as a house:ehh:, that's investment/wife material right there. Whatever she gains will just go to the right spots anyway. Body type suits her face just fine, its all about the factors for me (a big ass although :ohlawd: Doesn't fit every chick) as far WB its Waller #1, Iris #2 on my personal list.:manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
tumblr_ne95ethK0Q1qd67a3o2_250.gif

How these lames BOTH pass on Felicity? :aicmon:

Timing... If barry met Felicity sooner he would have hooked up but Iris is Iris.... Come on son... it's comic book knowlefge 101... And it's crazy because i like felicity and barry way more than anyone. They make a great couple on screen but it is what it is... Who knows maybe they will date on the sly, I mean Barry can be in her house in like 2 mins...

Aint nothing stopping him from getting some of that. ya heard... :jawalrus:
I feel ya. I just hope we don't have to sit through seven seasons of Barry pining for Iris like Clark and Lana on Smallville.
To be fair, Barry is simping Iris who aint half bad herself.
@Emperor_ReinScarf

:snoop: :mjlol:I just realized & nobody has mentioned that Barry passed on Felicity because he's simping Iris, even though Iris is dating & getting her back blown out by another dude.

:russ: What a SIMP!! I don't care how much feelings I have for a female, If she's fukking with another dude I'm gonna mess with other females.

:scust: Let's not forget Iris is Barry's Foster Sister & they grew up in the same household together. So it makes him even more of a pathetic Simp & creepy. That would be like if Dixon simped over Annie on "90210".

Last edited: