ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tumblr_ne95ethK0Q1qd67a3o2_250.gif

How these lames BOTH pass on Felicity? :aicmon:

Timing... If barry met Felicity sooner he would have hooked up but Iris is Iris.... Come on son... it's comic book knowlefge 101... And it's crazy because i like felicity and barry way more than anyone. They make a great couple on screen but it is what it is... Who knows maybe they will date on the sly, I mean Barry can be in her house in like 2 mins...

Aint nothing stopping him from getting some of that. ya heard... :jawalrus:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Timing... If barry met Felicity sooner he would have hooked up but Iris is Iris.... Come on son... it's comic book knowlefge 101... And it's crazy because i like felicity and barry way more than anyone. They make a great couple on screen but it is what it is... Who knows maybe they will date on the sly, I mean Barry can be in her house in like 2 mins...

Aint nothing stopping him from getting some of that. ya heard... :jawalrus:
I feel ya. I just hope we don't have to sit through seven seasons of Barry pining for Iris like Clark and Lana on Smallville.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@satam55

you know what i noticed
the only black relationships on cw shows that I've watched were veronica mars and chick ended up having a hidden kid and breaking up and 90210 when dude was dating that old chick who said she was hiv positive

every other show been bed wenching that black chick on gossip girl getting smashed by chuck bass

iris :sadcam:

or interracial diggle and his pawg
dixon and all his white girls
wallace and that white chick

coulodnt even give iris dad a black wife that we can see nah

Ahey brehs we might not be getting Black Love on CW/WB shows, But............................

:to: We getting Black Fatherhood on this show.

:patrice: Although I usually associate Black Fatherhood on Movies & TV Shows with Father/Son relationships.

:yeshrug: I'm take what I can get.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
A prison break reunion:whoo:

This was probably the punniest episode yet and Im not just talking about the cold references.
oh crap just checked
domenic purcell is heatwave

arrow/flash stay feeding prison break/spartacus actors

:ohhh: "Arrow" & "The Flash" have finally convinced me to watch "Prison Break" and "Spartacus", right after I'm done watching this last season of "The Shield".