YHpgEj.gif

nbIWzs.gif

O9bI39.gif

:banderas:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Felicity is so good that she fit perfect showing up on this show, Iris is bad but when Felicity showed up in that dress during trivia night :whew:. No wonder Barry had to sneak up on the train for a goodbye kiss at the end :ahh:. Jesse L. Martin is a good actor and continues to impress me in his scenes. Wheelchair Ed is good too, but he might want to ease up on the arm grabbing of Cisco if he doesn't want anybody to suspect his true intentions :whoa:. If Cisco is brilliant enough to be making cold guns, you best believe I would have some type of crazy future weapon on my hip in case somebody tried to start something :ufdup:.

I really liked the introduction of Captain Cold and thought Michael did a good job portraying him. Learning that it is going to be Lincoln that was featured in the little tag at the end, has me happy to see my Fox River brothers getting work. I wonder what that Latino kid who used to rock the red T-Mac Houstons jersey is up to now :lupe:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Never watched Arrow before, but the Felicity chick seemed like a better match for the show than both Cisco and Whatshername

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't be an episode written by Geoff Johns without a Black Adam Easter egg. I'm surprised he did't throw a Sinestro one in there