"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Barry was sorta stupid this episode. I have no idea why he didn't hit Eddie with the :usure: when he showed up at the door. At least ask the man a question only he would know.

also barry got some selective ass powers, he was ko'd for a few hours when he is supposed to be able to heal really fast.
like OMG, OMG, you're like, here ... OMG. they released you. yeaaaaaaaaaaaa :combodahell:
some wild stupid shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn't mean Cisco's device, I was trying to make up a "fan" explanation for the writer's decision to let the secret door unlock automatically when Barry pushed on it.

The door is not a biometric lock. Its was always one of those push panel doors...
Like I said wells was sloppy... But then again he would have to explain why is there a door with a biometric lock in the middle of the facility... I mean who would look for a wall hidden in plain sight. Cisco was smart and thought of finding shyt hidden. Wells would have been smarter hiding the shyt in his house...:yeshrug:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
these are not plots holes... most of the reactions are true to life...
Barry's first instinct wasnt to question Eddie to see if it him. His first intinc t is to be like cool you out. plus eddie gave a viable answer.

And Ciscos's device.. its a reach but since Eobard touched Dr wells to bury him maybe some particles transfered onto him. and since 15 years passed Ciscos device probaly had a 1000000000x amplification to detect even the smallest amount of tachion

Wells was sloopy, but it was a secret room... people just dont walk around feeling the wall looking for secret entrances..

The only problem I have is why was the suit out and the paper displayed. Usually Eobard Wells uses the flash ring to reveal the suit and he usually asks Gideon to show him the paper. But i couod live with he was in the room when he felt something wrong and went to help iris and caitlyn.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_nlf3j5YaXw1tbsjlbo1_540.png

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Did y'all peep Barry and Iris holding hands while Eddie's ass was in jail? :usure::mjlol::wow:

Eddie is such a simp. :stopitslime: How are you going to let your girlfriend parade around affectionately with some other dude? He's not even man enough to tell his chick get :camby:her 'best friend'. Simp, simp, simp! :scust:

When shyt finally hits the fan and she ends up with Barry? :lolbron::russ::wow: Can't wait for that fallout. It's gonna be :ohlawd::banderas:.

That shyt better happen sooner rather than later. :demonic:

Also I wish they'd picked a better actor to play Eddie. The dude sounds and acts so :wrist:. It's hard to take him seriously.

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like OMG, OMG, you're like, here ... OMG. they released you. yeaaaaaaaaaaaa :combodahell:
some wild stupid shyt.

They should have at least made him suspicious. A simple "Eddie? What, how did you--" then he gets knocked out. I would be okay with that.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Barry was sorta stupid this episode. I have no idea why he didn't hit Eddie with the :usure: when he showed up at the door. At least ask the man a question only he would know.

also barry got some selective ass powers, he was ko'd for a few hours when he is supposed to be able to heal really fast.

The nikka is currently (with super-speed at his disposal) 0-1 against bees. :francis: