"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The black DA is hot and all but some of yall act like you've never seen a woman before. It's not really that serious... :what:

Anyway, episode was decent but didn't really pick up till the end. But the secrets out, time to start building up to the showdown. :wow:

Gonna be a long wait till next week. :wow:
:dahell:

:camby:

:mjlol:@ someone named Jen The prude being the only to dap that shyt post.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I know it's been handwaved as a comic book show and it doesn't really matter to the plot but I really be feelin for these pipeline prisoners
Like imagine you wake up one day with super powers
"Is this real life?!:gladbron:"
You wild out for a couple days and next thing you know you get captured and stuffed in a sealed off broom closet:sadcam:
No lights
No food
No toilet
Nobody to talk to:francis:
Do they even have enough room to pace around:damn:
Only thing on the agenda is occasionally banging on the glass and talking shyt when they come down to check on you
The savagery:wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Cisco made this episode for me since it was mostly just an episode used to position everyone where they need to be for the big showdown with Wells.
It was kinda fukked up when Everyman showed his true face and admitted he didn't know who he really was. That guy needs therapy that he aint gonna get locked up in a space cube.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I know it's been handwaved as a comic book show and it doesn't really matter to the plot but I really be feelin for these pipeline prisoners
Like imagine you wake up one day with super powers
"Is this real life?!:gladbron:"
You wild out for a couple days and next thing you know you get captured and stuffed in a sealed off broom closet:sadcam:
No lights
No food
No toilet
Nobody to talk to:francis:
Do they even have enough room to pace around:damn:
Only thing on the agenda is occasionally banging on the glass and talking shyt when they come down to check on you
The savagery:wow:

:laff:

I've been wondering about that for a while now and kept forgetting to mention the problem in this thread. Some of the metahumans they throw in those cells, the punishment doesn't fit the crime. :mindblown: For example, the teleporting broad. Breaking and entering? Aiding and abetting a fugitive? She gets thrown in solitary confinement for an indefinite amount of time. :wtf: If they're fukked up now, they're gonna be worst when they get out.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cisco made this episode for me since it was mostly just an episode used to position everyone where they need to be for the big showdown with Wells.
It was kinda fukked up when Everyman showed his true face and admitted he didn't know who he really was. That guy needs therapy that he aint gonna get locked up in a space cube.

That's true, but then again he'd probably escape real prison within a week. Plus, he already copied the Flash...if he thought to, he could turn into the Flash again and take his mask off to see who he is.

So if he was in a real jail he'd probably think of that sooner or later and end up revealing Flash's identity to everybody. So they kind of have to keep him in there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wells is a step ahead, hes just like Colombo right now

nikka got sloppy. didnt even bury the body under concrete either.... :stopitslime: If anything with all that future knowledge how hard it was to make a biometric lock.... One that cisco couldnt detect or break...

nikka be sloppy...:francis:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Laurel was looking good tonight :whew:

Yeah, I noticed that too. No wonder Cisco wanted to get that pic with her :shaq:.

You got a shape-shifter running around and nobody thinks of safe words to make sure you're speaking to the right person :francis:

Shape-shifter was clever though, him turning into the little girl to escape and kissing Caitlin :takedat:

Can't wait to see how next week goes down.