Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Everyday man might have the goat metahumn power:ohhh:
He peeped katlyins thirstiness with the quickness:takedat:
Def saw him give the :shaq: when iris walked in. Was def thinking 3 some:whew:
Id be mimicking superstars and smashing groupies and ig models all day :ohlawd:

I waw kinda rooting for cisco to get with laureL but i think she might've followed in her sisters footsteps in more ways than one:steviej:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash/Arrow TV Spinoff Title Potentially Revealed

The Flash star John Wesley Shipp may have revealed the Flash/Arrow spinoff title. Plus, could Bart Allen be coming to The Flash?

22 Apr 2015 By Max Nicholson

20823568arrowspinoff1280-14283516624871280wjpg-a24de8_160w.jpg

While at Missouri's Cape Comic Con, The Flash star John Wesley Shipp -- aka Henry Allen, aka the original TV Flash -- dropped some interesting hints about the speedster show, as well as the upcoming Flash/Arrow spinoff on The CW.

John_Wesley_Shipp.jpg

John Wesley Shipp

Most notably, Shipp may have revealed the spinoff's title. During an interview with Comic Book Resources, the actor casually referred to the series' title as "Legends." That might ring a bell for DC fans -- Legends was also the title of a limited series published in 1986 and was the first major crossover after the events of Crisis on Infinite Earths. Hmm...

Shipp added that the spinoff has been picked up for 13 episodes, and listed CBS's Supergirl among the lineup of shows that will make up the shared DC TV universe. This is an idea we've heard before -- Supergirl shares the same producing team as Flash and Arrow -- although it has yet to be confirmed by either WBTV or The CW.

When asked if Bart Allen (Barry's grandson in the comics) could pop up in The Flash, Shipp said, "They're already talking about that. Think of the amount of story that we have burned through in eighteen episodes... They're talking about all that stuff."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/22/the-flasharrow-tv-spinoff-title-potentially-revealed

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Episode 22 Description

STEPHEN AMELL, ROBBIE AMELL, WENTWORTH MILLER, LIAM MCINTYRE AND DOUG JONES GUEST STAR — As Wells (Tom Cavanagh) once again gets the upper hand on the S.T.A.R. Labs team, Barry (Grant Gustin) realizes he needs to make a big move and reaches out to an old foe, Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller), for help. Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) warn Barry that Cold can’t be trusted. True to form, Cold has his own agenda that involves the meta-humans trapped in the containment cells. As things seem to be going from bad to worse, The Flash gets reinforcements – Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) and Firestorm (guest star Robbie Amell). Doug Aarniokoski directed the episode written by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
yo, did fam have no eyes??? fukk was that about??

also does thawne use dudes ability to create that your soul is mine machine??

If the technology in that machine is based on that guy's powers, then I wonder if the injection that Caitlin created would turn Wells back into Thawne?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Watched episode 19! Definitely one of my favorite episodes on top of debunking a lot of theories I had. It's weird but I found myself laughing a bit through this episode as Everyday man was wrecking shop. Him messing with Catlin had me dying laughing. We see that she definitely has the hots for Barry. :patrice:Then Cisco getting an autographed picture from Laurel was too funny! Cisco and his woman crushes, lol.

I like how everything is falling into place now. Makes it all the more exciting as we will get to see Barry vs. The Reverse Flash Rd.2. No telling how this will end. Which makes me wonder whom will be the ultimate bad guy next season.