"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anybody see that look that Barry gave Eddy after he told Iris he worked with the Flash? Gave dude that "That's why I beat your ass" look :russ:

Gave him that Joakim Noah I don't fukk with you look

noah.gif

:mjlol:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Wells not as smart as these scientists claim. Why would you leave your Reverse Flash/future telling stuff at Star Labs? Nobody visits his home so wouldn't it be more safe to leave it there?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wells not as smart as these scientists claim. Why would you leave your Reverse Flash/future telling stuff at Star Labs? Nobody visits his home so wouldn't it be more safe to leave it there?

nikka got sloppy. didnt even bury the body under concrete either.... :stopitslime: If anything with all that future knowledge how hard it was to make a biometric lock.... One that cisco couldnt detect or break...

nikka be sloppy...:francis:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
nikka got sloppy. didnt even bury the body under concrete either.... :stopitslime: If anything with all that future knowledge how hard it was to make a biometric lock.... One that cisco couldnt detect or break...

nikka be sloppy...:francis:
The real Harrison Wells wouldn't have been that shortsighted.
Oh the irony :pachaha:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
*closes eyes and scrolls down*

how was the episode without spoilers brehs? should I go watch now or wait till these games are done?

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barry can get all these girls but is only trying to get with Iris :snoop:

:wtf: None of the girls can begin to compare to Iris. Least of all Caitlin :beli:

We need her on everything more often breh

bart-milk.gif

Barry needs to make his next move his best move. I know he loves Iris but the DA is badder

Barry only has one Nubian Queen :ufdup:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The black DA is hot and all but some of yall act like you've never seen a woman before. It's not really that serious... :what:

Anyway, episode was decent but didn't really pick up till the end. But the secrets out, time to start building up to the showdown. :wow:

Gonna be a long wait till next week. :wow: