MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@satam55

you know what i noticed
the only black relationships on cw shows that I've watched were veronica mars and chick ended up having a hidden kid and breaking up and 90210 when dude was dating that old chick who said she was hiv positive

every other show been bed wenching that black chick on gossip girl getting smashed by chuck bass

iris :sadcam:

or interracial diggle and his pawg
dixon and all his white girls
wallace and that white chick

coulodnt even give iris dad a black wife that we can see nah

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I love this show.
Felicity and Barry work better as a couple than Felicity/Ollie. I have never seen anything with those two.
Wentworth Miller was freat as Cold. Can't wait to see him and Lincoln teaming up again.
I like the Easter Eggs thrown in every episode too like the Kandaqh diamond, clowning the name Bartholomew and having the dude hosting the trivia contest be named Oswald Loomis which is the real name of the Superman villain The Prankster.
But a two week wait for the next episode is not cool.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@satam55

you know what i noticed
the only black relationships on cw shows that I've watched were veronica mars and chick ended up having a hidden kid and breaking up and 90210 when dude was dating that old chick who said she was hiv positive

every other show been bed wenching that black chick on gossip girl getting smashed by chuck bass

iris :sadcam:
or interracial diggle and his pawg
dixon and all his white girls
wallace and that white chick

coulodnt even give iris dad a black wife that we can see nah

:yeshrug::ufdup:You done fukked up catching feeling for that. I don't watch CW shows for Black Love. If I wanted to watch that, I'd watch a Black show.

Like I've said numerous times on this forum, A big reason I watch CW shows is for the BAD white hoes (The BAD Brehettes they have nowadays are a Bonus to me.). I actually want to see more black dude/white girl IR 'ships. The only CW show that has satisfied me with that is "90210" (and probably "One Tree Hill" and "Hellcats".)

EDIT:
:dahell: What white girl did Wallace date on "Veronica Mars"??!! I don't remember.