"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
one of the few TV shows I look forward to. everything else that I've been watching have gotten disappointing to me. :manny:

honestly i only watch this and arrow

download sons of anarchy

was watching gotham and agents of shield then both bored me to death

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]

download sons of anarchy

ditto.
S.O.A. used to be one of my GOAT shows but ever since it's been back for it's final season, I'm not sad to see it end. all the fukkery that was packed into it week after week in previous seasons just disappeared.
Gotham is ok, I still watch it to keep up with the episodes, but the actors/actresses playing the characters are lackluster to me.
and The Walking Dead is bland to me now, no need for an explanation...it's just boring as fukk. every episode someone's getting double-crossed or captured by an enemy of the group or something.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ditto.
S.O.A. used to be one of my GOAT shows but ever since it's been back for it's final season, I'm not sad to see it end. all the fukkery that was packed into it week after week in previous seasons just disappeared.
Gotham is ok, I still watch it to keep up with the episodes, but the actors/actresses playing the characters are lackluster to me.
and The Walking Dead is bland to me now, no need for an explanation...it's just boring as fukk. every episode someone's getting double-crossed or captured by an enemy of the group or something.

yeah i used to love the walking dead i remeebr when i found the first two seasons on netflix i went in it like 4 days

shows barely hold my interest anymore

I miss the days of spartacus, breaking bad

soa is just for fun for me

i got into orphan black the first season then it got boring

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
felicity in that dress

john-cena-omg-o.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

download sons of anarchy

:wtf: Wait, you done with #DemAgents after last week's episode??!! That was the best episode of the season so far. It's sorta rejuvenated me to look forward to future episodes.