"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh. we already know RF did kill her. we saw the exact scene from the first episode except from the speedsters perspective.
Post the scene from the first episode that shows Eobard stabbing Barry's mom or her getting stabbed at all.

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Said it wasn't his intention. Intention was to kill Barry. Sounds to me like he admitted it :yeshrug:

This timeline/storyline was altered once Barry went back in time.

NSTFQC2.png

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flash and Reverse Flash:ooh: on a hundred, thousand, trillion:banderas: Eobard Thawne flashback introduction:ohhh: His metamorphism into Harrison:damn: So, present day Wells:whoo: is good and evil:mindblown: Trickster's seed AWLL up in the cameras:takedat: But, Old Tricks do fizzle out:youngsabo: Barry Phasing right thru the truck:ohhh:, without being Napalm'd:krs: Dr. Allen seeing his son unmasked:wow: Joe's heart-to-heart, tho:to: These actors GO HAM with Oscar-like performances:myman: Iris's tight dresses:whew: Cisco keeps the computers putin:jawalrus: Caitlin's Hugs R Us:heh: Eddie seemed salty about Barr's:cape:super identity , tho:patrice: This Trill show flood us with insurmountable PIFF:ohlawd:, then take another month off:dahell: Leaving us like :dead: slump in the courtroom:francis:

Last edited:

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Why would he lie to Cisco if he planned on killing him right there?

I'm not saying he lied. I'm saying just like Cisco didn't die at that time, that way, is the same way that maybe back further in time, there's was a variation of how the events played out.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have a question .... Where is future Barry.....

Hear me out... Future Barry and Eobard where fighting.. Future BArry saved baby BArry and ran off... Eobard got stuck ....
Wouldnt future barry still be looking for Eobard? is he still running around.... Wouldnt he remember that he hadnt seen Eobard since that night and go back to that night? Did he cease to exist? is he the other Barry when we see the 2 Barry's in the trailer?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question .... Where is future Barry.....

Hear me out... Future Barry and Eobard where fighting.. Future BArry saved baby BArry and ran off... Eobard got stuck ....
Wouldnt future barry still be looking for Eobard? is he still running around.... Wouldnt he remember that he hadnt seen Eobard since that night and go back to that night? Did he cease to exist? is he the other Barry when we see the 2 Barry's in the trailer?

I think he ceased to exist. Remember the 1st time he accidentally went back and his future self conscious phased into his former body. I suspect the same happened here. Which ALSO explains why Thawne lost his speed force, because Barry's speed ceased to exist, thus be the reason Thawne had to WAIT all those years until he takes the opportunity for Barry to obtain it.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think he ceased to exist. Remember the 1st time he accidentally went back and his future self conscious phased into his former body. I suspect the same happened here. Which ALSO explains why Thawne lost his speed force, because Barry's speed ceased to exist, thus be the reason Thawne had to WAIT all those years until he takes the opportunity for Barry to obtain it.

Part of it doesnt make sense because what would future Barry merge with... his 10 yr old self? if thats the case barry wouldve been called crazy having all those future memories..

I agree Barry ceased to exist... but I dont know how yet.. Maybe he merged with Eobard and Barry's positive speed force cancelled out his negative speed force.

Or what if Saving his younger self changed the timeline then he ceased to exist... But then Eobard created a new timeline when he found Wells and created the particle accelelator earlier...

Last edited:

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

I agree. I don't think a person can exist 2x in the same timeline and when Future Barry saved Young Barry it actually merged them together, similar to how when he went back and time and phased his future conscious into the past timeline.

This is why the future flash has gone missing because he actually ceased to exists taking the speed force with him.