Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
tumblr_n2kcur14Pg1rjc04ko1_400.gif
She looks like a black Blake Lively.
:patrice: CW got a factory where they pumping out all these dimes :lolbron:

Also like a black Katie Cassidy.

:heh: Brehs, I just realized that she's also a recycled CW actress. She was on a few episodes of Season 7 of "One Tree Hill":

pt1P3uD.jpg

jZBQ4b5.jpg

z7FKmPL.jpg

TPnBYv1.jpg

WIq5S7x.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: Brehs, I just realized that she's also a recycled CW actress. She was on a few episodes of Season 7 of "One Tree Hill":

pt1P3uD.jpg

jZBQ4b5.jpg

z7FKmPL.jpg

TPnBYv1.jpg

WIq5S7x.jpg
damn she was bedwenching there as well :scust:

:mjlol::umad: Be a nikka simpin' over a Bedwench brehs!!!

:heh: Naw she wasn't bedwenching on the show. She was the friend of the crazy white chick in the top pic, that was the stalking dude in the last 3 pics.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Wasnt laurel a recycle from another cw show:heh:
melrose place and gossip girl

Yes. She was part of the Regular cast on Season 3 of "Supernatural":
tumblr_n19amq5BAL1qas8xbo1_500.jpg

00511640fa6.jpg

She was lead actress in that 1 & only season of the "Melrose Place" reboot/continuation series:
gg-katie-cassidy.jpg

melrose-place-94.jpg

She was also a recurring character for 12 episodes on "Gossip Girl":
Chace+Crawford+Katie+Cassidy+Busy+Gossips+WVJF2gxF4LNl.jpg

katie-cassidy-et-jessica-szohr-admirez-plutot-image-370755-article-ajust_930.jpg

Thea is also recycled CW/WB actress. She was part of the regular cast on The O.C.:
b.jpg

oc-brown71.jpg

She was also a recurring character on 5 episodes of "Gossip Girl":
8eWIFnV.jpg

Agnes.jpg

EDIT:

:heh: I just remembered that Ollie & Barry themsleves are recycled CW actors.

Ollie was on a couple of episodes of Season 2 of "The Vampire Diaries":
UGDDJCr.jpg

rpIz6Fb.jpg

He was also in a couple episodes on Season 4 of "90210":
8gXmIjz.jpg

TVUWZ4x.jpg

Barry was also recurring character for 8 episodes on the last season of "90210":
27QQ3gA.jpg

Grant-Gustin-in-90210.jpg

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Flash: Vampire Diaries Alum Cast as Linda Park

Malese Jow (The Vampire Diaries, Star-Crossed) has been tapped to play DC Comics character Linda Park on The Flash.

27 OCT 2014 BY MAX NICHOLSON

Malese Jow, known for her fan-favorite character Anna on The Vampire Diaries, has been tapped to play and recur as DC Comics character Linda Park on The Flash.

malese-jow-vampire-diaries-1280-720x405.jpg

Malese Jow in The Vampire Diaries

THR reports that Jow will make her first appearance in episode 12 of this season. Her character is described as "a quick-witted reporter for the Central City Picture News." She befriends Iris West while at work and "helps her navigate the fast-paced world of journalism."

In the comics, Linda is the girlfriend and eventual wife of Wally West -- although she apparently "hits it off" with Barry Allen in the Flash TV show after the two meet at a local bar. Hmm...

Jow's casting marks the actress's return to The CW after her regular role on the network's short-lived series Star-Crossed, as well as her stint on Vampire Diaries.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/27/the-flash-vampire-diaries-alum-cast-as-linda-park

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am wondering if they recast the Linda Park role because they plan on introducing Wally West to the show as being like a year or two younger than Barry and Iris which would open it up for a Wally/Linda pairing in the future.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Flash: Make Way for Captain Cold!

Prison Break's Wentworth Miller talks about his new recurring role as Captain Cold in The Flash, beginning this week.

27 OCT 2014 BY ERIC GOLDMAN

A big new villain makes his debut on The Flash this week, as Wentworth Miller makes his debut as DC Comics villain Leonard Snart, AKA Captain Cold. Cold will be an ongoing threat this season, with Miller appearing in a recurring status, beginning with this week’s episode, “Going Rogue.”

Speaking about the dynamic between hero and villain, Grant Gustin (“Barry Allen” / “The Flash”) told a group of visiting journalists, “It’s not fun for Barry like I think it’s fun for Snart. And that’s the whole thing that’s driving him, is like, 'Oh, what’s this new challenge?' It’s kind of reenergizing I think, trying to take his game to the next level, but for Barry it’s kind of a pain in he ass. It’s like this guy won’t go away. And there’s bigger things that Barry’s trying to focus on and it’s hard to focus on everything at once.”

During the same recent set visit, we also spoke to Miller, as he took a break from filming a big confrontation scene between The Flash, Captain Cold -- who has no powers in this incarnation, but does have a very powerful gun -- and his associate Heat Wave (Miller’s Prison Break co-star Dominic Purcell, who will be introduced later this season). Miller discussed taking on the role and returning to TV in an ongoing capacity for the first time since Prison Break ended, after which he transitioned into screenwriting with Stoker and other upcoming film projects.

fla104b0108bjpg-d63e8c_640w.jpg

Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart, AKA Captain Cold, in The Flash.

Question: How was this character pitched to you?

Miller: I hadn’t heard of Captain Cold before but I had heard of [Flash executive producer] Greg Berlanti. I had a lot of respect for what he’s achieved in this business so I came in to meet with him and liked what I heard. And I saw the pilot, which I thought was really strong and I thought this was something that I want to be a part of.

Question: We’ve heard some pretty rave reviews for your performance from your costars. What was your angle on the character going in, since you weren’t familiar with the comic books?

Miller: When I was cast, I went online and googled a few images and some of them I responded to and some of them I did not and I thought, “Let me take my cue from what the writers have planned." Because I got the sense early on that there was a willingness to respect what’s come before but also an interest in reinventing and giving things a fresh spin. So I thought let me take the character from the pages of the script specifically. What I responded to was this very powerful guy who has been at the top of his game for a long time and maybe he’s gotten a little bored, a little complacent and then suddenly this extremely worth adversary shows up and suddenly the game is interesting again. And I think while he has it out for the Flash, on some level there’s also an appreciation and a certain degree of resect. I like the fact that he’s a villain but there are hints that other things are stirring beneath the surface.

Question: This show is filled with a lot of meta humans and special abilities. How does it feel bringing the human side to the evil?

Miller: Well I like the fact that I’m not strictly evil, that there are shades of gray, that there are things for me to explore and layer in that speak to the human side of Snart. Because he does have a history and it is complicated and it does speak to who he is now. It’s my hope that given time we have a chance to explore some of those things.

fla104bbts0430bjpg-d63e8f_640w.jpg

Director Glen Winter, Grant Gustin and Wentworth Miller on the set of The Flash.

Question: Did you have an itch to come back to semi-regular or regular TV acting? You’ve had this very successful screenwriting career that you’re in the middle of. Had you missed parts of the TV grind as well?

Miller: Thank you for the compliment in there. What I missed most was the sense of community. There’s a sort of family dynamic that happens organically on a set. I feel it when I come and visit this particular set. It’s a very ambitious show and the cast and the crew are in it together t put together a great story week after week after week and that’s something I was familiar with or was familiar with on Prison Break. When I was writing for two or three years or just writing, it was me alone in my living room and I was my own boss to a certain degree but it was also sort of a lonely experience. I missed that sensation of we are all in this together and it’s about putting something great on TV each and every week.

Question: If Grant were to come to you for advice, what do you think you’d tell him?

Miller: I don’t know that I would have listened to anyone who came to me with advice in the first season of Prison Break. I think you have to experience it for yourself and it’s impossible to anticipate and it’s probably different to a certain degree for everyone but he’s in for a ride, that’s for sure. But what I know about Grant and I think it’s one of the things that radiates from him on the screen in this character is he’s got this great heart and this innate sense of decency. You believe him as this character. I think given the various challenges of a challenging business, that should serve him well.

fla104b0072bjpg-d63e8d_640w.jpg

Wentworth Miller in The Flash.

Question: What do you remember from the initial phenomenon of Prison Break that you carry over as you’re on a new show now that’s building moment?

Miller: I remember suddenly being recognized on the street, whereas the day before, the week before, I wasn’t. We were shooting in Chicago. It was from one airing of the show to the next, it seemed suddenly people were recognizing me. There’s something about coming into people’s homes every week, especially over the course of years, where when they finally do meet you on the street or what have you, approach you like a family member. There’s a real relationship and connection that can build up.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/27/wentworth-miller-on-bringing-captain-cold-to-the-flash