"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cool to see Peyton List for Flash Forward/The Tomorrow People show up as the sister. The gold gun they gave her was pretty weak as a weapon though :skip:. Don't get why Snart is in love with Central City, I would be bossing out in a city that didn't have a superhero if I had weapons like his. I guess the one benefit for the timeline is he ended up saving the police captain from being paralyzed, even though now Iris doesn't feel the same way :to:. Good thing Caitlin came thru with the science mumbo jumbo for him :whew:. With Barry suspecting Wells fully now, I wonder if the season finale will be him and Joe putting the pieces together concerning his true identity.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Cool episode. There was bound to be a comedown based on how sick last week was but it was good nonetheless. I swear, I love Captain Cold...he's too funny.

*breathes in*

"I don't wanna leave. Central City is my home"

:laff:

How did Wells know about the reporter??

He told Gideon to alert him if anything significant popped up. I'm assuming that by Barry going back in time and preventing the tidal wave from happening, it allowed the reporter time to run with the story about Wells and that story probably negatively effected the future for him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He told Gideon to alert him if anything significant popped up. I'm assuming that by Barry going back in time and preventing the tidal wave from happening, it allowed the reporter time to run with the story about Wells and that story probably negatively effected the future for him.

yes..... :ohhh:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
so.....

barry's got super healing. can heal from bullets and freeze rays and getting smashed into concrete and all that good shyt...

yet eddie punches him in the face and a while later he still got an icepack up to his cheek

that super-simp strenth is no joke brehs
Yall forgetting who's relative Eddie is :mjpls:

I don't think it was an accident that Barry felt the punch.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
. Usually we get a huge boss battle. But with capt cold, we get barry having a conversation with him :stopitslime:
They mightve been trying to save some money with this ep. Especially after they killed it last week. Cuz that gold special effects would fit right in on smallwood :heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I loved the first steps to setting up the singular relationship that Barry has with the Rogues. In the comics there is an unwritten code between Flash and the villains in the Rogues and I was afraid the show was going to ignore it with the way they introduced such a harder version of Captain Cold.

Would have liked to see Lisa Snart in some sort of figure skater type outfit instead of the standard CW dark leather. One of the best things about Snart/Golden Glider as a character was how absurd she looked running around dressed like a figure skater yet she wouldn't hesitate to slice someone's throat with her ice skate blades.

As someone who actually likes Iris, this episode seemed hellbent to make her seriously unlikable. The way events unfolded it was like the second she found out about Barry and Linda breaking up Iris went back to placing Barry in the friend zone. And then her telling Eddie about what Barry said at their lunch was a shady move. This was just not a good episode for Iris at all.

I liked Mason Bridge...why Dr. Wells have to do him like that?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
One thing i noticed is Gideon's newspaper is only that day... it appears to know everything up until that day. if Well's is from centuries in the future how come his paper is only 10 years ahead.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I mean let's be real here though. At least Barry was straight up about it. We know how this bytch Iris feels and she still playing games. We see the mature one here :yeshrug:

Now go back in time again and get back with Linda you dumbass nikka :russ:

Thats not on Iris.. it took the end of the world for her to accept that fact .. now Barry was just like hey, i now you like me.2 different scenarios