"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure I understand the time travel "rules" on this show. Why did Barry replace/merge with his original self?

i think its like days of tommorow time travel rules. his consciousness merged with his previous self and erased the last timeline.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I finished watching it... barry fukked up... :heh: And what's up with Linda?!?! Wanting a goddamn commitments so soon ... Your heart should ache for me... :dahell: Captain cold, Heatwave and Golden Glider.... :heh: Wells is like I told you not to fukk up the space time continuum!!!:birdman: Now i can see why Cisco didnt want to go to his brothers party... What a dikk... :heh::camby:Cockblocking and Jealous of this nikka the whole time...

I can understand why the timeline shifted to the left, He only went back for a day..... the reprecussions for extended time travel was even mentioned in the flashpoint paradox by reverse flash himself...

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
so.....

barry's got super healing. can heal from bullets and freeze rays and getting smashed into concrete and all that good shyt...

yet eddie punches him in the face and a while later he still got an icepack up to his cheek

that super-simp strenth is no joke brehs

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so.....

barry's got super healing. can heal from bullets and freeze rays and getting smashed into concrete and all that good shyt...

yet eddie punches him in the face and a while later he still got an icepack up to his cheek

that super-simp strenth is no joke brehs

That wasnt a mere punch that was a falcon soul stealing punch he never saw it coming.... and he heals fast but that mental pain i bet it hurt... :banderas: