"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It only took Flash half a season to better than all three seasons of Arrow

I wouldnt mind seeing a Deathstroke spinoff tho pretty much the only reason I liked Arrow was for Deathstroke
Arrow is just a straight Batman ripoff :scust:
nah they purposely made him weaker to cater to fans that like that "underdog" bullshyt :heh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I might not have been paying attention, but what was the motivation for Wells to drug Stein and turn him over to the military?

The whole "I protect my own" scene felt like they were setting him up as a sort of DC Metahuman version of Magneto. I think he let them take Stein in order to motivate Ronny and Stein to re-form Firestorm. They're more powerful together than apart, and he wants the Metahumans to be as powerful as possible.

If the original particle accelerator explosion was intentional, then Wells might be trying to set himself up as the head of the Metahumans that he created.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The whole "I protect my own" scene felt like they were setting him up as a sort of DC Metahuman version of Magneto. I think he let them take Stein in order to motivate Ronny and Stein to re-form Firestorm. They're more powerful together than apart, and he wants the Metahumans to be as powerful as possible.

If the original particle accelerator explosion was intentional, then Wells might be trying to set himself up as the head of the Metahumans that he created.
If Wells is setting himself up as the Magneto of the metahumans, then soon enough we're gonna start seeing "Wells was right" signs and t-shirts popping up all over Central City.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
gorilla grood took the general like
you%20gonna%20get%20raped%20gorilla.jpg
you%20gonna%20get%20raped%20gorilla.jpg