"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Great episode.

Couldn't help but notice that guy mentioning dothraki on the day season 4 is released on bluray. :myman:

Missed out on the Martell edition.

:mjcry:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Run Barry Run:russ: Flash turning into a whirlwind:ooh:, so he wouldn't combust:wow: And, dismantling those Soldiers one-by-one:krs: Iris, don't let the Soap Opera guy:whoo:, used you for your Goods:steviej: Joe's heart-to-hearts:mjcry: Cisco's TV references:banderas: Caitltin and Ronny un-reuniting:to: Firestorm melding together to form into an Infernoball:lawd: Wells is the Yellow Streaker:ohlawd: And, he got GRODD on his side:damn: This Flash Season just won't let up:mindblown: What am I suppose to :eat: during this hiatus, tho:feedme:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Don't think Wells is the actually the real Wells. I think whenever Wells' wife died they both died and RF took his place. Remains to be seen if he's future Eddie or one of his descendants. I'm definitely not sold on the Future Barry theory.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
while AoS has had its share of missteps they have introduced the inhumans a fews years before the movie comes out so i think if they go in the right direction of the show it'll work you see how agent carter turned out

Agent Carter is like 50 years before the avengers.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Don't think Wells is the actually the real Wells. I think whenever Wells' wife died they both died and RF took his place. Remains to be seen if he's future Eddie or one of his descendants. I'm definitely not sold on the Future Barry theory.
:ohhh: I could see them doing something like this...

I still like the idea of there being two Reverse Flashes:yeshrug: