"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wells about to stop playing Mr nice guy in front of these young ones, dude can duplicate himself I like that better than there been 2 RFs.

Joe will be like.."I told you so :sas2:"

I dont think its duplication.. if you saw the preview both the Wells' was blurry.. i got a feeling he is so fast he can appear to be in 2 places at once.. Afterall I think his "speed" is time based not actual speed.. thats why he was to steal the speed force.. He wants to control speed and time

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
So Joe now has a key to Barry's old house? He bagging that cougar now?

And :heh: @ 15 year old blood being on the wall, just covered with wallpaper

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have a feeling Barry done did this before.. we in timeline 3 or 4 ...
remember .. theres 2 speedsters ... in the first RF did it .. then in second Barry probably saved her ... then in third he saved himself.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The problem with Arrow right now is complete shyt storylines and everyone around Oliver is garbage..If they free Crixus the show will improve but it still ain't fukking with the Flash on any level...Flash simply has a better crew, better women and far more interesting villains...
Best looking woman on both shows is Waller imo

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The problem with Arrow right now is complete shyt storylines and everyone around Oliver is garbage..If they free Crixus the show will improve but it still ain't fukking with the Flash on any level...Flash simply has a better crew, better women and far more interesting villains...

Pretty much, but Arrow does have the greatest villain in DC history and these fakkits only showed him twice :dahell:

Felicity is garbage now, laurel fukking sucks, Dig-L is a glorified secretary, his sister is worthless too.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
screen-shot-2015-02-18-at-10-40-48-am-123940.png

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Pretty much, but Arrow does have the greatest villain in DC history and these fakkits only showed him twice :dahell:

Felicity is garbage now, laurel fukking sucks, Dig-L is a glorified secretary, his sister is worthless too.
my personal opinion i don't think Ra's is a character you place in Starling City and expect him to go ham like Slade did last season.Ra's operates in the shadows or have underlings doing his dirty work so i can kind of see why Ra's ain't been that shown that heavy so far this season

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
my personal opinion i don't think Ra's is a character you place in Starling City and expect him to go ham like Slade did last season.Ra's operates in the shadows or have underlings doing his dirty work so i can kind of see why Ra's ain't been that shown that heavy so far this season

who cares, we shoulda seen him have a plan to shyt on the city or something. Its clear as day though that the arrow cast is weak. It was dope as shyt when it was just diggle the god and oliver though :blessed:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
This episode was dope to me :ehh:

FireStorm put in work :ehh:

Wells Shady as always :lolbron:

Not God Grodd :wow:

Iris in the grey dress :shaq:

But why we gotta wait till next month for this piff :mjcry:

The Promo got me so hype and sad at the same time Wells a shady motherfukker but he apart of the squad though :mjcry: