"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Linda bout to straight up "smoak" out Iris the same way Felicity did to Laurel. I can see fans pushing for her and Barry to be together.
It's the chick portraying her... Malese Jow...it was the same thing with her on Vampire Diaries....she ended up being a fan favorite.
Much like Summer Glau ,she don't get regular roles but when they get a recurring guest role fans eat it up and want more.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Why would they give him Wally's love interest? Does this mean Wally isn't going to be in this show, how would they piece that relationship back together?

wtf so i just learned Wally is Black in the New 52 version...

Is there an explanation for this change?
New 52, new shyt :yeshrug: I haven't read DC since the reboot though, so I have no idea what's actually going on.

But I'd bet money Wally will show up in some form or another eventually.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Something occured to me while thinking about the Flash storyline: I think the time travel aspect that Barry will eventually go through will make or break the series as there are so many angles that this situation can be approached. Everything has to make sense, but at the same time, the creators can't be predictable to whereas people would see it coming from a mile away. So I really think that extra caution has to be taken here to whereas it satisfies not only comic book readers but for people whom don't read the comics as well. No easy task as too many people are expecting certain events to happen just like the comic book Flash. The creators can't be afraid to go off the path to do something bold.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It's the chick portraying her... Malese Jow...it was the same thing with her on Vampire Diaries....she ended up being a fan favorite.
Much like Summer Glau ,she don't get regular roles but when they get a recurring guest role fans eat it up and want more.

Figured that I liked her a lot.she should be a regular IMO.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Linda Park's curves :takedat: She can get it ..

I hated the fact that Barry didn't smash Linda when he had the chance. Homie could have least Linda a quickie before he ditched her :wow:
:mjlol:@ Barry checking Iris. He didn't have to be that cold.. I know Iris was hurt deep inside when he had told her that he is over her :mjcry:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Ish reminded me when me and my ex were "friends" I never said jack while she dated, canoodled and cavortrd.

But the second I finally said let me get back out there , she got all defensive

Women want you to pin for them even if they don't want you.

Have you single for years as they get married and have kids and still try and sabotage

:pacspit:

#teamlinda
This nikka gave Iris the boot out of his avi :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
All this jumping ship for Linda. :francis:

The dress >>> Never seen as an Asian girl with a figure like that. :whoo: Why did Iris' Asian genes fail her though :mjcry:

Arrow's first season took forever to get really good though. The Flash was great from the start with only one subpar episode so far (last week's).

If you can tough it out for like 15 episodes then yea it gets piff...

But if you can't :patrice:....

I be suggesting to people I know to watch the show,but they can't get into it within like the first 2 episodesthey stop watching.
:francis:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikka signed to the max with Team Linda :wow:
You know the brehs love ass :wow:

Iris is gorgeous, and I would wife, but Linda I'm smashing that first.

She got ass :wow:
A nice smile :smile:
She a freak :wow:
When Barry started vibrating, she said that it felt good :wow:
She was gone let him hit on the second date :wow:

I mean how could you not want that? :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You know the brehs love ass :wow:

Iris is gorgeous, and I would wife, but Linda I'm smashing that first.

She got ass :wow:
A nice smile :smile:
She a freak :wow:
When Barry started vibrating, she said that it felt good :wow:
She was gone let him hit on the second date :wow:

I mean how could you not want that? :mjcry:

Breh I would have told Dr. Wells to go fukk himself :camby:....Firestorm can wait :stopitslime:.....Barry hasn't got any p*ssy since the Jurassic Period and Linda was about to put it on ol' boy :noah:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If Barry smashes Linda I'll forgive him for passing up Felicity but he may have dodged a bullet there since Felicity has been bytching it up the past few eps on Arrow.

He needs to smash, I don't know if I can take another celibate hero :mjcry: leave that shyt to shonen mangas please

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you can tough it out for like 15 episodes then yea it gets piff...

But if you can't :patrice:....

I be suggesting to people I know to watch the show,but they can't get into it within like the first 2 episodesthey stop watching.
:francis:
I don't know maybe cause I watched the flash/arrow crossover show and wanted to catch up I watched caught up in about 2 days and didn't have this problem. I also know some cats like to be tv show'/movie aficionados and shyt but just watching for entertainment value for me it was cool.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Breh I would have told Dr. Wells to go fukk himself :camby:....Firestorm can wait :stopitslime:.....Barry hasn't got any p*ssy since the Jurassic Period and Linda was about to put it on ol' boy :noah:
On top of that he left some guaranteed p*ssy just to get his ass kicked, and at the end of it all he didn't even help stop Ronnie. It was Caitlyn who got dude to chill. So basically, instead of being knee deep in some p*ssy this nikka had Firestorm's foot knee deep in his ass.