Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Linda Park packing that unsuspecting heat!:takedat:

EhUqDuF.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Nah because Wells streak is red (which is Reverse Flash's streak.) Flash's streak is yellow.
I get that but why would the same guy who killed Barry's mother help him become the flash?

and then tonight they discovered Barry's grown man blood sample in his parents house...

Plus we also already seen the reverse flash whoop Harrison Wells ass...How he whoop his own ass? :dwillhuh:

From my non-comic reading going blind into this show standpoint...

I think Barry going back in time to stop the reverse but failing and his powers degenerating due to time travel makes more sense...The only thing odd about that theory is why would future Barry stab that old billionaire dude to protect his younger self?

but you probably right though breh...:yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I get that but why would the same guy who killed Barry's mother help him become the flash?

and then tonight they discovered Barry's grown man blood sample in his parents house...

Plus we also already seen the reverse flash whoop Harrison Wells ass...How he whoop his own ass? :dwillhuh:

From my non-comic reading going blind into this show standpoint...

I think Barry going back in time to stop the reverse but failing and his powers degenerating due to time travel makes more sense...The only thing odd about that theory is why would future Barry stab that old billionaire dude to protect his younger self?

but you probably right though breh...:yeshrug:

There's alot more to the story to what we're seeing... we're only seeing half the equation....

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

In the comics, Reverse Flash helps Flash become a better hero through personal tragedy.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Hunter_Zolomon_(New_Earth)

Time travel and the ability to alter timelines.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
But but...what if the Reverse Flash and Flash are both....BARRY ALLEN!! Lol, I'm joking of course but that is big question: why would the Reverse Flash kill Barry's mom? (I haven't read the back story on this so I'm going in dark here) It's also possible that the tv series won't follow the comic storyline canon wise so it's no telling how this could play out exactly.

This show is getting more and more interesting by the minute. We are far from it, but I'm wondering what will the End Game will look like for this series.:wow:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Did Cisco say that the second blood wasn't Wells? Or did he say there was no match to a single person? If the first is true then there's two Reverse-Flashes.

:ohhh::whoo: That would be crazy! I'm just trying to understand the need for two though. Maybe the present and the future Reverse Flashes were both at the scene with future Barry. One Reverse Flash was trying to kill Barry's mom while the other Reverse Flash was trying to help Future Flash prevent that from happening but ultimately failed. So now, the Present Reverse Flash is trying to help the Present Flash get faster so he can go up against the Evil Future Reverse Flash so that he can go back in time to prevent his mother's death...

WTF am I saying, I have no clue!!! Lol:dead::deadmanny:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:ohhh::whoo: That would be crazy! I'm just trying to understand the need for two though. Maybe the present and the future Reverse Flashes were both at the scene with future Barry. One Reverse Flash was trying to kill Barry's mom while the other Reverse Flash was trying to help Future Flash prevent that from happening but ultimately failed. So now, the Present Reverse Flash is trying to help the Present Flash get faster so he can go up against the Evil Future Reverse Flash so that he can go back in time to prevent his mother's death...

WTF am I saying, I have no clue!!! Lol:dead::deadmanny:

tumblr_ltii5jv4vO1r24snwo1_500.gif