"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:lupe: what grodd want with them utility brehs??

hope not this
vlcsnap-2011-05-24-19h30m26s129.png

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Would you rather find this dude in the sewers or Killer Croc?
:lupe: I dunno bruh. In that universe, atleast I would expect to find some mutated crocodile freak down there. A gorilla is just so out of place and that fukker would actually follow you out if you escape.

I guess one of my biggest fears is to be ripped apart alive by some strong ass gorilla :deadrose:

Tho that Arkham Asylem Croc fight does have me shook if I ever get in a situation like that :lupe:

I can't decide. I'm dying helplessly in both scenarios :mjcry:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Caitlin outside of Star Lab:drunk: Rihanna playing Peek-A-Boo around Central:heh: lris camera phone:leon: put Flash on that Summer Jam Screen:whoa: Barry blood pops got shank'd up:sadcam: But, he KNOWS like Joe:blessed:, his boy's a :cape: Cisco gave Hartley That Work:gladbron:, until his eardrums went HAM:bryan: Grodd came thru and Snoop Dogg the Sewers:damn: And, Firestorm is two people in one:ohhh:...them Dualities:whew:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
smallville last season was garbage... cloud of smoke darkseid....:what::pacspit:
looking back on it yes :russ: i was finally happen that we even got to see superman and we halfway didn't get that in the last season

Yeah those last 2 seasons of "Smallville" are a blur to me. I only care about owning them for completion sakes.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i never watched smallville
should a nukka dive in?

:popcorn:I'm a be real with you, if you already like watching CW/WB shows to begin with (I'm gonna assume yes), as comfort TV "Smallville" is DEFINITELY worth watching.

:ufdup:But If you try to take it seriously and compare it to "Arrow" & "The Flash", you're gonna be so disappointed.

I'd binge-quickly through Season 1, it's mostly just Freak of the weeks episodes.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
they teased the flying shyt so damned hard on that show....:lolbron: i did like lois and clark fukking in the house where she was wearing his football jersey... and they got caught by her pops.... arkward....:lolbron:

lois was a lil thick too... good chemistry... but damn they dragged so much shyt out...:mjlol:

Not black girl thick fool...

bd5c1aa38d06059f05512d92d6bca7e4.jpg

just a little.... :rudy:
No. Not even a little. That's just a basic, rim grazer package, run-of-the-mill female body.

:mjlol: Whenever someone calls a white woman thick or a PAWG on this forum, nikkas are QUICK to call him out if she ain't.