"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Kaitlin in that dress at the bar :whoo:. Definitely seemed like she was starting to feel Barry, even told him he could take a peek later on for all his hard work :obama:. When he started singing at karoke :ohhh:, straight forgot dude was on Glee and could actually sing. Eddie better not let dude come through singing some Usher or JT to Iris.

Didn't know Cisco could fight, being super smart and small. Probably got picked on growing up, until he signed up for karate and BJJ. He man-handled Pied Piper and not in the way he usually likes :skip:

Develop super powers and use it to break your dead beat boyfriend out of jail :mjlol:. I guess with the super prison we just have to chalk it up to TV that they keep up these meta-humans locked up. Wheelchair Wheels got a night crew or someone to feed them or let them go to the bathroom?

Grodd though :wow:. C/S Keith David as the voice or whoever voiced Darkseid in Justice League.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cisco is definitely not small. Was glad to see he could defend himself.

the potential of this show.....this and arrow is putting smallville to shame really baddddddd
You're not putting things in context. No one was doing what Smallville was at the time.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I just stopped by this thread to say Malese Jow :noah: looking so sexy

That mixed ancestry :noah:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Cisco is definitely not small. Was glad to see he could defend himself.

You're not putting things in context. No one was doing what Smallville was at the time.
I guess i'm talking about smallville being cheesy and corny now that flash and arrow is doing what they're doing

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
kRHL0K9.gif

That scowl at the end :huhldup:

Being in the sewer and finding an angry ass gorilla has gotta be one of the most random and worse feelings :dead:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
A decent looking girl that is into you beats a pretty girl that has you in the friendzone alll the time.

Stop wasting your time !!
Barry probably read your posts :pachaha:

From the looks of the episode, Caitlyn seems like she is falling for Barry, and then Linda Parks has a strong interest for Barry; she didn't waste no time to give Barry her number. That was too easy. I'm feeling suspicious about Linda, brehs :patrice: I'm predicting that Barry is going to get caught up in a love triangle between Caitlyn and Linda, and that will be the time Iris's jealousy will emerge. Barry going to have some serious women issues, but at least he going to get some booty. :pachaha: