"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
finally watched the entire season in the span of 3 days and I was thoroughly impressed

Is Arrow just as good as this?

Better? Worse?

Lemme know.

I know literally nothing about Arrow in the comics btw, he's one of those C list Justice League characters that literally no one cared about

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The midseason finale had some serious flaws in it!

First of all when the flash saw opposite flash and he ran after him throughout the entire city flash wasn't wearing his red suit.
His red suit allows him to run at super speed without having his clothes or shoes burn
but when he was running after opposite flash and then he stopped at the football field there was no smoke in any of this clothing and did not appear ripped or anything.

secondly opposite flash was trapped in that force field, however..... the flash can speed up, speed up so fast that he becomes vibration.
he could have done that and escaped, that is why people on the outside can still hear him speak because vibration can penetrate a force field. That's all that sound is, it's vibration.
And those vibration create sound waves, and that's what we hear.
The professor said that no matter how fast you are you cannot escape a force field, this is incorrect.
this is because the sum of the potential and kinetic energies of the particle are constant, when turning into vibration then escape velocity is no longer a concern.

the only true way to create a force field that could trap the flash or opposite flash would be a double wall with no possibility of air in between them, that would effectively make opposite flash incapable of escaping however it would also mean sound insulation and people outside of the force field would not be able to communicate with sound with the flash and vice versa.
So they would not be able to talk.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
finally watched the entire season in the span of 3 days and I was thoroughly impressed

Is Arrow just as good as this?

Better? Worse?

Lemme know.

I know literally nothing about Arrow in the comics btw, he's one of those C list Justice League characters that literally no one cared about

Arrow 1st season isnt as good as Flash 1st season

but from 2nd season on wards Arrow is must see imo

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
3d8lEj4.gif

dNLgYpa.gif

i46i4Dc.gif

k1QWrle.gif

Barry need to in Raw

:damn:

I need a Woman like that

:mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ComicBookMovie.com is saying that Liam McIntyre has been cast as Weather Wizard: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113167
dhh1W8Q.jpg

It appears as if Spartacus actor Liam McIntyre has joined the cast of The Flash. We met Clyde Mardon in the pilot, so McIntyre is presumably playing his brother Mark. It's strange that we've heard nothing about this casting, but PUNKD Images are reliable, so the actor has more than likely been cast as Weather Wizard if they're saying he was spotted on set in this villainous role. Hopefully this means we'll get official confirmation soon regardless. What do you guys think?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn't know Britne Oldford was going to be on this show...didn't see any scoop about it at all.
yg61fBH.jpg

Wonder who she is playing?