‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
He's the Flash no one asked for. He can't even run normal.
tenor.gif

:mjlol:

Dude even runs like he gets it in the poop chute.

Ezra came out as a homosexual in 2012. In an interview with Out Magazine, he described himself as "queer" and not "gay." Further, the 25-year-old also talked about why he doesn't like being called a gay man and prefers the more wider term "queer." In an interview with The Advocate on February 2013, he said,

It’s generational in the way that that term is newly available in a certain way. I think it feels the most open and inclusive and that’s what makes it apply for me, personally. I think there are a lot of people who fall on this open spectrum of sexuality.

Ezra added,

My friends and I use that word as an all-encompassing banner and for every human being. There should be an ongoing question and investigation of who you love and everything that’s involved with that very tricky and beautiful thing.

Moreover, the Trainwreck actor, who played a gay high school student in the 2012 drama movie Perks of Being a Wallflower, had explored his sexuality dating a couple of women in the past.

xeefko.jpg

Naw brehs.

Funny thing is i didn't know who he was prior to watching justice league on the plane.

It was prolly only 15-20 minutes into the movie and he says something about, "I"m just a simple jewish kid from..."

Immediately I turned off the film.

The gay Israelite agenda was in full force and I wasn't having that fruit portray Barry Allen.

Don't mind that Ezra is a flaming homo... but let him be a gay super hero as i'm sure there are plenty of them.

Flash ain't gay.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The funny thing is despite all the fukkery with JL and his character get butchered audiences actually liked his Flash the most after Wonder Woman :heh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Grant Morrison on the script :banderas:

Even if it gets shot down it needs at least be adapted to the comics like Frank Miller did with his Robocop 2 script

That was my main takeaway. Grant Morrison giving you ideas you eat. Singlehandedly gave Millar the ending of Red Son.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC