‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Like I said, outside of twitter no one cares or knows about threh's fukkery, not to mention the articles mention kidnapping, drugging etc yet dude is free and working.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

:dwillhuh:
Funny how these test screening scores come out to bolster corporate decisions that were already made.

They are going to release this movie come hell or high water. And they are getting that tax cut on the other one.

Find it hard to believe Keaton coming back test this well and then they are like….nah no more.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Funny how these test screening scores come out to bolster corporate decisions that were already made.

They are going to release this movie come hell or high water. And they are getting that tax cut on the other one.

Find it hard to believe Keaton coming back test this well and then they are like….nah no more.

OF COURSE IT TESTED WELL.

THE FLASH POINT STORY
IS A MUCH BIGGER DEAL THAN
THAT CW shyt THEY WERE
PUTTING OUT WITH BAT GIRL
:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

OF COURSE IT TESTED WELL.

THE FLASH POINT STORY
IS A MUCH BIGGER DEAL THAN
THAT CW shyt THEY WERE
PUTTING OUT WITH BAT GIRL
:devil:
:evil:

So is the formation of the Worlds Finest is a big deal and we all saw how well that turned out.

The director is good and Keaton doesn’t make many mistakes(Morbius aside) when he picks roles.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Like I said, outside of twitter no one cares or knows about threh's fukkery, not to mention the articles mention kidnapping, drugging etc yet dude is free and working.
I think the problem is when your have to promote it how do you not ask the actors about Ezra and working with him without bringing this up constantly then it will get amplified.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I think the problem is when your have to promote it how do you not ask the actors about Ezra and working with him without bringing this up constantly then it will get amplified.
They will talk about their experience with him no the allegations, WB can also request that they only be asked about the movie, remember those press tours are controlled by the studio.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They will talk about their experience with him no the allegations, WB can also request that they only be asked about the movie, remember those press tours are controlled by the studio.
Yeah but they don’t control the headlines and the TikToks and memes

its happening right now with the Olivia Wide “ Don’t worry Darling” promotion. Trying to avoid it brings more attention to it.

There was more attention to Batgirl being cancelled than the actual filming of it.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
This is true people not talking about this in the real world

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If they are ending the universe they should just release this on freaking HBOMAX like they should have and rid themselves of this cloud.

Just release Shazam 2 and Aquaman 2 as the last films.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Flash needs to be the last it'll canonically explain the reboot
The last Flash reshoots were before Gunn was handed the keys. I doubt it narratively fits a reboot.

Considering a lot of people will boycott it for Ezra it wouldn’t make sense to put your explanation in there.