‘The Flash’ official movie thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They're keeping Aquaman around too. They'd be fools not to. He made a billion dollars on his first outing.

And Gunn gets to do what he wants here. It might be Marvel, but he's got a great track record.

Besides, he's gotta keep his smoking hot wife fed so she'll keep taking her clothes off!

jennifer-holland-underwear.gif

There's been no news saying he's done as Aquaman and they haven't announced a new Aquaman project so that leads me to believe they are negotiating.

Also.. DC didn't say Gal Gadot was done.. they said Patty was done lol.

AQUAMAN IS DONE AFTER
THE NEXT MOVIE.
IT ALREADY FINISHED
FILMING A YR AGO.

MAMOA IS BECOMING LOBO.

GUNN PULLED GADOTS SCENES
FROM THE FLASH MOVIE.

SHES DONE.
:devil:
:evil:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As far as DC’s future with Momoa, “Jason always saw Aquaman as a trilogy,” said Safran.

There was also buzz out there that Momoa would take on the DC role of Lobo.

Asserted Gunn on Monday, “I will say we won’t have an actor playing two different roles.”
Jason will be with DC as somebody.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The trailer/movie looks good.

This is unfortunately going to be another Snyder cut situation where in a couple of years we'll look back and say "they should have just continued off these movies instead of rebooting" :yeshrug:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie has no connection to that pedophile James Gunn it was concluded pre him being involved as the new head of DC film. Thankfully or it would not have made it to the screen.

I still don't know why WB trusted this weirdo who was fired from Marvel and was given the opportunity to work on suicide squad 2 which came and stunk out the building and left with zero noise. fukk this pedophile weirdo.

I digress, back on topic that blue and grey batman suit if we can get that on screen and have both Affleck and Keaton sharing screen time. :blessed:

And the 89 batmobile - still the best looking batmobile on film.

Haven't been this excited for a movie in a long while.

Daps
mane they got Keaton looking God Mode, yeah we all knew and I guess they had to come out hard, but man the emotions gonna run high when he shows up.

I wonder if any reshoots tie into the Gunn Era or they just say things reset and move on.

So is Keaton playing Bruce Wayne or Thomas Wayne?

Daps
DC spent way too much on this to can it.

If this trailer is a sign of how good this shyt is going to be, this is why Ezra was wilding out and execs were saying the shyt was coming out regardless.

Ezra is untouchable. This fool cac could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and this movie would still come out. :ohhh:

Daps
Aight, that trailer got me. Keaton looks good as Batman. Love that classic costume, yellow/black symbol, and theme song. I hope they have some surprises in there. If they let Nicholson Joker shine, i'd flip my shyt in the theater. They should let Pattinson Batman drop a few lines too. This opportunity will never come again.

Doesn't Nicholson have dementia now?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So Marvel "fired" Gunn.. yet he's doing GOTG Vol. 3 which comes out in May. Get a clue... he was never "fired" ... Marvel just told him go lay low for a second
I think they overplayed their hand. They fired him and he landed right on his feet at DC. Whether you see his Squad movie as a hit or miss, he landed on his feet and could and DID build from that.

But Disney let him go and so he severed. He only came back for his Guardians family and left. Now he's got an even BIGGER piece of pie at WB/DC. Whether the movies themselves work out is up in the air but HIS money and status is bigger and better than ever. Love him, hate him, like him or loathe him, Gunn won...

:yeshrug:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no spoilers or knowledge about this film. Just based on the trailer alternate Barry rocks a lot of yellow :jbhmm::mjpls:

Yeah that immediately came to mine, but that would just be way too easy to predict him as reverse flash