‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Marvel overhere jerking off planning on giving us random C tier replacements, while giving us no X-men news….I hope DC takes off with this, the superhero genre needs a new face.

X Men ain't dropping till 2027 or 2028.

DC keeps everyone on their toes and forces them to step their quality game up. Stagnation of the MCU is the result of them feeling that they don't have a legit competition anymore.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ima go on and say it now: I think this will shyt on Doc Strange’s multiverse movie. DC has a wider selection of multiverse characters in film and tv to use. Adding Keaton makes it better already. :ohhh:

For mind fukkery purposes, I hope the film has a Bruce Timm animated fukkery for a couple of minutes and see the JLU in action in some animated timeline :noah:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

AQUAMAN IS DONE AFTER
THE NEXT MOVIE.
IT ALREADY FINISHED
FILMING A YR AGO.

MAMOA IS BECOMING LOBO.

GUNN PULLED GADOTS SCENES
FROM THE FLASH MOVIE.

SHES DONE.
:devil:
:evil:

If aquaman 2 does a billion or close enough they probably give them the third movie. Gal definitely might be done or just recast

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm on social media being a jackass about this movie to prove the point that people are hypocrites and influenced by group think.

Everybody said we should throw the art away with the artist when it comes to R Kelly but them same folks are excited about this movie while admitting they know all the stuff Ezra been doing.

People are hypocrites.

With that being said, you could have killed 10,000 ppl, if the art is good, im consuming.

Day one :mjgrin:
I didn't stop bumping R. Kelly :russ:

I just recognize that dude has probably done some foul shyt in his life and needs help

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
For mind fukkery purposes, I hope the film has a Bruce Timm animated fukkery for a couple of minutes and see the JLU in action in some animated timeline :noah:
I told my homie this because he brought up the GOAT Conroy. Would be an awesome send off to see/hear KC doing one more voiceover. :to:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
X Men ain't dropping till 2027 or 2028.

DC keeps everyone on their toes and forces them to step their quality game up. Stagnation of the MCU is the result of them feeling that they don't have a legit competition anymore.
It’s for the best going forward we as fans will get better quality of movies out of every one

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
As for Erza I would like if they changed actors because I don’t think he potrays barry well enough

Agreed. But Gunn is as trash as Ezra based on his past tweets so that's why he kept him despite needing to toss him. And they're definitely going to try to keep him around if the movie does well.

Which is why it needs to flop.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Agreed. But Gunn is as trash as Ezra based on his past tweets so that's why he kept him despite needing to toss him. And they're definitely going to try to keep him around if the movie does well.

Which is why it needs to flop.

you might need to prepare yourself to be mad

Spiderverse 2 drops 2 weeks before
Transformers the week before

Then The Flash

then 2 weeks later, Indy 5