'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:comeon: There is no need for a solo flash movie, his origin story could take place during the Justice League movie. Just focus on Aquaman and Wonder Woman.
I disagree about a Flash solo movie. The tv show is doing great and the movie could do well thanks to a Hollywood budget and better actors than the t.v. show. He's got a good enemies list that could translate well to cinema.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
don't kill the messenger. Flash getting a page 1 rewrite Flash Script to Get a Page-One Rewrite - ComingSoon.net

there has basically never been a positive press release about the DCEU. what the fukk are they doing?

Taking their time? This way better than them hiring a director and fast tracking the movie for a 2018 release. I'm fine with only one DC movie (Aquaman) next year if they're working on getting the up in coming movies right. They basically have an extra year to perfect the movies before they start shooting

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
don't kill the messenger. Flash getting a page 1 rewrite Flash Script to Get a Page-One Rewrite - ComingSoon.net

there has basically never been a positive press release about the DCEU. what the fukk are they doing?
This actually makes sense considering that when Flash was first announced and the initial script was written there was zero direction for the DC movies and then when Famuyiwa came on he pretty much scrapped the first script to do his own thing and now that they have a new writer plus Geoff Johns now in charge of the creative direction of the DC movies a new script with Johns' seal of approval seems fitting.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm a bit worried about this rewrite though since the dude who is writing it has only has 3 writing credits. One was that movie Awake with Hayden from the prequel Star Wars movies and the other is the upcoming King Arthur film which apparently isn't all that good. The last one is a new Robin Hood film coming out next year.

Yeah it's good they are taking their time but it's still something to think about with the DCEU track record. This was supposed to start filming this month. I think it was even supposed to come out before Aquaman.