'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
DC gonna completely fukk up the Justice League movies but I have a good feeling Batman and WonderWoman stand alone films are gonna give Marvel a RUN for their money

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
once again coli know it alls with their reviews on what a Billion Dollar entity should do... just say you hate the DCEU and keep it moving.. all these backhanded comments, ya'll aint slick at all

with the way ya'll complain about EVERYTHING, i can almost imagine how boring ya'll lives must be smh

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
once again coli know it alls with their reviews on what a Billion Dollar entity should do... just say you hate the DCEU and keep it moving.. all these backhanded comments, ya'll aint slick at all

with the way ya'll complain about EVERYTHING, i can almost imagine how boring ya'll lives must be smh
we critisize marvel as well its just they dnt constantly fukk up n do dumb shyt repeatedly. still hyped for ww stop bytchin like a female nikka

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they deserve no rope. wait for something good first, then you can :cape:for the DCEU. i don't understand why people get mad when others say they're a mess.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Come on breh don't do that......

They can just push it back and go forward with that highly anticipated Cyborg movie that everyone is so excited & waiting for!
Cyborg is supposed to be Flash's black sidekick in this jumpoff tho. You got to have him introduced here first if you want his movie to meet the usual DCEU standards.