'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll say this… depends on what your expectations, tolerance, and state of mind is when watching this.:russ:

I think it was way better than either WW and I enjoyed it better than SS.

Also, I thought Ezra did pretty well for what he was trying to do (sans his dumb ass running). If he wasn’t a scumbag and on some fukk shyt…. He could’ve really propelled himself with a trilogy of this franchise

:russ:

After seeing Across The Spiderverse,my expectations kinda high right now:wow:

After the trailer,this movie was one I planned on seeing the day it came out. But after watching Across The Spiderverse,going back to watch Into The Spiderverse,then watching Across the Spiderverse again. I wont even lie and say Im not a little bit fatigued:whew:

And judging by the numbers,maybe im not the only one. And if the word of mouth isnt great,it will be even harder to get people to go see it. Alot of people are saying they already saw multiple viewings of ATS. Folks aint spending that much in the theatre in a two week span.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ:

After seeing Across The Spiderverse,my expectations kinda high right now:wow:

After the trailer,this movie was one I planned on seeing the day it came out. But after watching Across The Spiderverse,going back to watch Into The Spiderverse,then watching Across the Spiderverse again. I wont even lie and say Im not a little bit fatigued:whew:

And judging by the numbers,maybe im not the only one. And if the word of mouth isnt great,it will be even harder to get people to go see it. Alot of people are saying they already saw multiple viewings of ATS. Folks aint spending that much in the theatre in a two week span.

If you haven’t seen Transformers yet…. I’d say go see that if you could only choose one between the 2

I won’t lie, there are some problematic things about this movie

It kinda falls on the scale or cliche of “chicken coming home to roost” type shyt.

Cuz a lot of the same shyt that some like to pick on or make fun of in other franchises. Definitely happened with that movies.

I know I used to be part of the clowning…. But I also did warn certain cats “be careful what y’all knitpick, bash, and troll. Cuz it can come back to bite you”

This movie does that…. Lol…. That’s where the “tolerance” thing comes into play.

I chose to have a high tolerance :russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
At @wire28 :russ:

What do you have going on and why is @Trapperman Dave coming at me?:mjlol:

WTF is even my “motive” and WTF does that even mean?:what:

I actually thought the movie was decent…. Yes there were some problematic things…. But I’m not gonna go out my way to overly bash it and I ignored a lot of shyt just to have a good time with this film.

:ufdup: Y’all be trying to be on that slick shyt at least with @Ethnic Vagina Finder you know he all about the mcu

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:ufdup: Y’all be trying to be on that slick shyt at least with @Ethnic Vagina Finder you know he all about the mcu

I honestly don’t even know what you’re talking about.

If this was maybe 2018-19 or further back I would maybe be like

But been fairly neutral about this shyt 3-4 years now.

I may make little jokes every now & again… but it’s innocent light hearted shyt that really shouldn’t be read any deeper than what it is :mjlol:

Look I get it…. I’m the “boogeyman”

But niccas better stop looking in the mirror in a dark bathroom and calling name 3 times or it gonna be some shyt:shaq:

Let’s sleeping dragons SLEEP

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I honestly don’t even know what you’re talking about.

If this was maybe 2018-19 or further back I would maybe be like

But been fairly neutral about this shyt 3-4 years now.

I may make little jokes every now & again… but it’s innocent light hearted shyt that really shouldn’t be read any deeper than what it is :mjlol:

Look I get it…. I’m the “boogeyman”

But niccas better stop looking in the mirror in a dark bathroom and calling name 3 times or it gonna be some shyt:shaq:

Let’s sleeping dragons SLEEP

:ufdup: I’m not falling for your lies sir.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Needless to say…..

We gonna have to wait a few more years for that “takeover” :mjgrin:
Some of our friends are HEATED in there. I know they were hoping their resident assaulting, grooming, burglarizing, cult leader could bring them a financial or critical success. Them failing to do either has our friends in SHAMBLES :sadcam:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:ufdup: I’m not falling for your lies sir.

No lies….. I have had other things at my attention

But for real though, I have chilled on a lot of shyt I’m accused of. However, if niccas keep falsely accusing me or attaching me to shyt I have nothing to do with…

I’m eventually gonna go back to that shyt and I’m gonna come back stronger with a vengeance.

It’s gonna be equivalent to John Wick on a reverse path.

I implore people that say/said “BD chill” to relax