'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Idk if it’s intentional, but would there be anything wrong with a DC cinematic multiverse? Isn’t that what comics do anyway?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Welp….. just saw this movie and man.

If y’all trolled and hated the CGI in Antman, Dr Strange or whatever other movie some folks was trynna take shots at. Y’all probably better keep that same energy with the last half of this movie

I’ll wait for people to see this…. I have an opinion but gonna let y’all eat first.

All I can say is “wow”

#TheBillCameToCollect

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

If y’all trolled and hated the CGI in Antman, Dr Strange or whatever other movie some folks was trynna take shots at. Y’all probably better keep that same energy with the last half of this movie

I’ll wait for people to see this…. I have an opinion but gonna let y’all eat first.

All I can say is “wow”
It might be a fortnight before I see it

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong

All I can say is “wow”

#TheBillCameToCollect
You talking about:

Christopher Reeves looking like an N64 render :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You talking about:

Christopher Reeves looking like an N64 render :russ:

Yea CReeves looking like something from N64 and Nic Cage….. not to mention everything in the time chamber thing:mjlol:

Normally… I don’t give that much a fukk and watch these movies for what they are….. but when people constantly poke and poke at other shyt…. It begins to subconsciously make you more aware.