'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
I’m not even invested in this sht. Never was.

The weird lil dude they got as flash was never a good casting. I don’t even care for Barry out of the flashes but they did him wrong.

Then this weird mf can’t stay out of trouble.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
WBD sunk too much money into this project to let it go, but Ezra is proving to not be capable of lasting long-term without getting in trouble. Recast after release wouldn’t surprise me.
It's like signing a guy to a guaranteed max contract and then you find out he's an alcoholic. You'd like to be rid of him because you know he's going to cause trouble but you've invested too much in him at that point.

They're going to try and ride this out for the season and hope he stays on the wagon.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I hope they change the way he runs. They had him looking goofy in the Justice League movie.
He’s running the same based off the teaser they showed look at his arms
FbHXmTAUIAAEXqF

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
It's like signing a guy to a guaranteed max contract and then you find out he's an alcoholic. You'd like to be rid of him because you know he's going to cause trouble but you've invested too much in him at that point.

They're going to try and ride this out for the season and hope he stays on the wagon.

So you're saying is hes Johnny Manziel on the Browns:skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO