'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Even if these latest allegations aren’t true, the fact someone felt comfortable accusing him is a huge red flag. Singer got dogged by allegations and whispers for a while before it got too noticeable to pretend there wasn’t smoke.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Even if these latest allegations aren’t true, the fact someone felt comfortable accusing him is a huge red flag. Singer got dogged by allegations and whispers for a while before it got too noticeable to pretend there wasn’t smoke.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised they replaced Miller with Finn Wolfhard and that would be a big oof. Infamous WB casting lol

Give it to Grant Gustin. He's earned it.

Make a mid credit scene where Flash is feeling sick in bed and he runs to the bathroom and sees his face is completely different. Bullshyt ass way, but Miller deserve to get replaced in his own movie with big ole middle finger post credit scene. fukk that guy.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ezra was a garbage Flash. Pity the film is already done so virtually no chance of cutting him as they would have to re-film the whole thing. If they had gotten rid of him, and ended the trash Snyderverse at the same time, maybe they could be on to something.

Yup,not as anybody is that in love with Aquaman or any other DC mainstay in the Snyderverse. The most beloved is probably Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. But she is replaceable too. Release this to HBO max and start from scratch. You already have your young Batman.

I need to start my script for when DC falls flat on their face in continuing with this Snyderverse:wow:.i already have it pretty much done in my head,but thats the easy part.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Every time this motha fukka is mentioned

r7ne8365th261.gif

Every fukking time!!!

taker597

Superstar
Daps
As a DC fan I personally don’t give a flying fukk about this movie or miller :scust: :scust:
Terrible flash
And the leaks I read about the ending makes me wanna throw my phone out the window:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:
Well... fukking spoil it. Lol

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Well... fukking spoil it. Lol
it ends with supergirl being the super of the universe. clark doesn't really exist. Micheal Keaton batman is the batman and batgirl is doing all the field work. but everything is still in flux in the universe so they made it so that they can easily write in and take away elements of the dc universe as they choose.

also there might be an after credits scene implying that bat fleck is still around in a different universe but we know he doesn't want to come back so it doesn't matter

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
it ends with supergirl being the super of the universe. clark doesn't really exist. Micheal Keaton batman is the batman and batgirl is doing all the field work. but everything is still in flux in the universe so they made it so that they can easily write in and take away elements of the dc universe as they choose.

also there might be an after credits scene implying that bat fleck is still around in a different universe but we know he doesn't want to come back so it doesn't matter
wack as fukk.

All because WB wants to be cheap and not pay Henry what he's worth.