'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

fukking disaster

I guess this is fair after what’s happening with Will.

Cuz under the radar of the Oscars Ezra has wilded out like twice in the same timeframe

would’ve been a bad look to give him a pass but punish Will

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
D0guoQuWkAADBli.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:gucci:How does EVERY movie associated with DC have some type of controversy? This cannot possibly be as difficult as WB makes it seem.

And then when they finally do make a good movie it’s a one off not associated with the rest of the universe.
I’m not supporting any more of their movies until they get their shyt together

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How does EVERY movie associated with DC have some type of controversy?

What 'controversy' was there for The Batman/Aquaman/Joker/Wonder Woman/The Suicide Squad etc?

You're just blowing it out of proportion over the Snyder movies and this... and honestly... who wants The Flash? i haven't met a person yet who was excited for Flash..

Yes people wanna see the different Batmans on screen but nobody cares about Ezra

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What 'controversy' was there for The Batman/Aquaman/Joker/Wonder Woman/The Suicide Squad etc?

You're just blowing it out of proportion over the Snyder movies and this... and honestly... who wants The Flash? i haven't met a person yet who was excited for Flash..

Yes people wanna see the different Batmans on screen but nobody cares about Ezra
They have recast Batman 68167 times

The flash could be a big hit because just about any super hero can be a major hit if they handle the movie correctly and it seems like the JL movies have been mediocre. The flash is dope the show was real popular the first 4 seasons. People want good superhero movies

Whatever. Wake me when they get their shyt Tiguan’s start putting out top tier movies. Because aside from Batman they been putting out some average as movies.