'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Conz

Superstar
Daps
every story about Ezra Miller shytting on him, but still going out of their way to use the proper "they" pronoun is cracking me up. i don't wanna sound like some one joke flag waving republican piece of shyt, and know we should be beyond this, but it's just funny in this context. "They seem like a real a$$hole."

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
every story about Ezra Miller shytting on him, but still going out of their way to use the proper "they" pronoun is cracking me up. i don't wanna sound like some one joke flag waving republican piece of shyt, and know we should be beyond this, but it's just funny in this context. "They seem like a real a$$hole."
The new age pronoun stuff is BULLshyt. People are just afraid to call it out.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
perhaps, but the most vocal against it also happen to be the most massive pieces of shyt in the country so feel free to side with them out loud.
My opinions about topics aren't based on where others stand. Based on my personal views. Picture me being afraid to voice my opinion for fear of the perception that I'm siding with a particular group.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
My opinions about topics aren't based on where others stand. Based on my personal views. Picture me being afraid to voice my opinion for fear of the perception that I'm siding with a particular group.
slippery slope on topics like this. best to just shut the fukk up about it. let those dumbasses be the loudest idiots in the room. be real, it has zero impact on you or your everyday life anyway. worry about more important things.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
slippery slope on topics like this. best to just shut the fukk up about it. let those dumbasses be the loudest idiots in the room. be real, it has zero impact on you or your everyday life anyway. worry about more important things.
I don't live in fear, and won't just shut the fukk up about it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
perhaps, but the most vocal against it also happen to be the most massive pieces of shyt in the country so feel free to side with them out loud.

shyt..... you right :francis:
larry-david-unsure.gif