'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Marvel is gonna be 2 years deep into multiverse shyt by the time this comes out, and no one is even particularly fond of this character. this movie is gonna have to be really fukkin good or else it's gonna get shytted on beyond repair.

Batman and James Gunn running DC. Flash could stay on the CW for all i care :manny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Batman and James Gunn running DC. Flash could stay on the CW for all i care :manny:
still can't believe that shyt is still going tbh. i watched the first 2 seasons, and if you put a gun to my head, i'd say i stopped in like 2014. every episode was exactly the same. "Barry, there's a new speedster!!!"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
DC Pets in Summer
Black Adam in October
Seems like DC waited to see if The Batman was going to be a hit or not. Since it is and they can coast a little bit they pushed back everything due to lack of product.
Shazam 2 got moved up to December.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
What setup? A "multiverse" is fair game for anyone to show up. it's always been a cheat code in comics and now movies.. see Spider-Man: No Way Home.
The set up was supposed to be this movie wasn’t it? So when he pops up in Batgirl it makes sense but right now it looks like Batgirl is dropping first. DC hasn’t established its multiverse yet.